Just a quick heads up

Bah. Only pyras being sent out but no news? :eek: ED always wasting time on irrelevant work... We're here for the news ! ;)

Just joking. Congratulations to the lukcy patient soon-to-be recipients and the team. It'll take a while for me still. Enjoy.

Hopefully there are more Pyra Email in the next few hours, as i hope it’s more than just a 25 Units Test Run,
I hope for tomorrow morning so I can fulfill my Order bevor the Counting in the Shop..
but it’s quite thigh for Christmas

Send from something, i guess ^^

Oh boy it's happening!
Can't wait to finally have my hands on this thing :>

Selection_662.png

200 here. I waited for it. Figured I'd gamble for whether or not I would pre-pre-order ^-^.

Really didn't think it would take this long, glad we decided on 4gb! (Though now... 8 would be more aporpriate, ah well.)

Hopefully the next version (upgrade?) will be able to be more timely with all the new lessons learned.

I just sniped one of the last red prototype cases. Seems like they sold out earlier but ED relisted more. Ain't even been 48 hours and those cases are selling out. I've reached peak hype where checking the boards here compulsively is now habit. I feel like pre-pandora release all over again.

I just sniped one of the last red prototype cases. Seems like they sold out earlier but ED relisted more. Ain't even been 48 hours and those cases are selling out. I've reached peak hype where checking the boards here compulsively is now habit. I feel like pre-pandora release all over again.
I was wanting to get a red one, but got a purple one instead. Looks pretty snazzy though. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: rSl
I guess ED is keeping the transparent teal case to himself, eh?
I'm pretty sure I've actually seen all the colored cases in person before, but of course I forgot to take pictures of them back then. Oops.

Back