It reminds me of the Pandora!

The dragon is still alive, in case anyone was wondering. Less than two hours ago on Discord, he fielded a question about when Pyras would be available for non-preorderers.

He says it depends on a variety of factors he doesn't know about yet, like lead time for certain parts that are ordered in batches of 500, and how fast assembly goes, but estimated it would be at least six months after he starts filling preorders. And we still don't even know when he'll start filling preorders.

What? No popcorn needed. I did not misrepresent the dragon. Here, I'll even pull the exact quote.

Random Data OutputToday at 3:36 AM
For those who haven't made a pre-order, do you know what the wait time might be once production begins? Probably not a very good question since it begins on how well the assembly process is streamlined. I guess there are a lot of orders to fulfil before any new ones are even considered.

EvilDragonToday at 5:18 AM
@Random Data Output That's extremely hard to tell - as we don't have any idea about the leadtime for the parts (as we order them in batches of 500) and we don't know yet how fast we can assemble everything. My guess is at least half a year after we started delivering the current preorders.

He also gave a Livesign when he Released his monthly Episodes of the German Dragonboxflix on Youtube,
He presented a Small Laptop a bit bigger than the GPD WIN2, but whit Atacheble "Joycons" and showed some Gameplay, Dreamcast, PS2 PS4 and Shadow of the Tompraider

Like i said i hope the next Episode will be about the Pyra..

No need to thank, although if its need a half yeahr for new Pyrae after the Preeorder Units, i dont know it is a good idea to have the Pyra on Dragonboxflix?
At least not whitout to meantion it can take a half yeahr..

better late than never..

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★☆★☆★✾◕‿◕✾ ☆
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★Birthday ★
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ☆¸.•°*°•.¸☆”˜˜

ED

Also, its no big Problem whit Openpandora GmbH, because this is Evildragons company, which is good
I think he wanted it be just independent from the Openpandora LTD which was Craigs Companys who was bad

The Pyra is to the Pandora like the 3DS is to the DS. And like the DS there are also 2 major versions of the Pandora (DS Lite does not count, it's just another case and more brightness levels). I do not know what the new Pandora is called but I think that I'll hereby dub it the "Pandora-i". I'm already looking forward to the New Pyra. But I'm not affected by the Osborne effect in this case because I'll just buy both.

Hey, did anyone notice that one of the replies to ED's tweet is by a Sony Interactive Entertainment PR guy?

My brain says "It's just his personal account," but my heart says "PLAYSTATION PYRA!"
Is that the idiotic message left by “Timika”?

Back