Gp2x Community Game Contest

Actually, me and Psy decided to just keep the money to ourselves and buy Lichenstein with it. We'll rename it Gp2xLand and we'll have a large, raucous party every day. Yup. It's for the good of the community! Believe us! *ahem*
We'll get the results out there, eventually. We'll be as quick as we can.
You'd still have €700 spare anyways
LOL.

Anyway, I just got back from my internet-less weekend, checked my mail, and in total, I recieved a complete set of reviews from 2 judges other then myself, so now comes me cracking the whip >_< Or, we will have to limit the number of judges and just include the ones who handed stuff in :( Anyway, it will be done real soon.
Hope they actually do send stuff in, damn lazy judges!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, me and Psy decided to just keep the money to ourselves and buy Lichenstein with it. We'll rename it Gp2xLand and we'll have a large, raucous party every day. Yup. It's for the good of the community! Believe us! *ahem*
We'll get the results out there, eventually. We'll be as quick as we can.
You'd still have €700 spare anyways
LOL.

Anyway, I just got back from my internet-less weekend, checked my mail, and in total, I recieved a complete set of reviews from 2 judges other then myself, so now comes me cracking the whip >_< Or, we will have to limit the number of judges and just include the ones who handed stuff in :( Anyway, it will be done real soon.
Hope they actually do send stuff in, damn lazy judges!
Would it be possible to send out an email to all contestants as soon as the final results are online?

Ya, I was planning on doing that, plus it will be front page news here when it happens. It will be soon.

I'm eager to see who won as well. I was the first person to donate money to the contest and have been amazed by the effort put in by some of the contestants!

After this contest is over, it would be good to have nice postive thread about suggestions for another contest maybe at the end of 2007.

I wanted to enter this one but it was a bad case of timing on my part. Hope the entries were satisfying. Either way, another contest of this sort is always appreciated. :)

Hey everyone, Ive been pretty busy with studying for midterms and everything, so time has been a squeeze for me. There has been no luck at all for contacting the judges, so for now, I'm just going to tally up the scores I have, and base the winners on those scores. :(

Hey everyone, Ive been pretty busy with studying for midterms and everything, so time has been a squeeze for me. There has been no luck at all for contacting the judges, so for now, I'm just going to tally up the scores I have, and base the winners on those scores. :(
Hmm, judges gone AWOL?

Yep, 2 completely bailed on reviews, one submitted 2 very long and detailed reviews, and another submitted 5 reviews, whilst only one submitted all of the reviews, so some of the games, only have 2 reviews.

EDIT: and this really sucks, because the money and prizes are just sitting there waiting to be dispersed to the winners, if we could ever calculate any. :(

Yep, 2 completely bailed on reviews, one submitted 2 very long and detailed reviews, and another submitted 5 reviews, whilst only one submitted all of the reviews, so some of the games, only have 2 reviews.

EDIT: and this really sucks, because the money and prizes are just sitting there waiting to be dispersed to the winners, if we could ever calculate any. :(
Have the two people who submitted incomplete stuff done scores for each game?

Yes, they have. Im currently working out a way to recalculate the scores based on all this incompleteness. Oh, funny thing is, Crapong has the most reviews.

Back