Final preorders, action required

Craig, as a 1Ghz preorderer still waiting, can you please tell us where we are with that queue, and what the rate of fulfilment is. Like you said, it's almost there, but can you be more precise. Thank you.

This is for all unfulfilled pre-orders.

The batch 1 or 2 distinction is no longer useful, as 'Batch 1' was never completed and 'Batch 2' never went into production as originally planned.

- Neelix

This is for all unfulfilled pre-orders.

The batch 1 or 2 distinction is no longer useful, as 'Batch 1' was never completed and 'Batch 2' never went into production as originally planned.

- Neelix
Thanks, i've been out-of-the-loop, but still check in from time to time. I'm waiting on a preorder from batch 2 but have not received an email from craig. I still have the google checkout email and order number. Craig, do I just email you directly with the details?

Hard to find any answers in these 10+ pages threads ... here's what you should do:

Check your spam folders etc. and if you still don't have it by tonight PM me it with the topic 'LOST EMAIL'.

(this goes for anyone so I can compile them all tonight).

Then I can manually make you a link to the survey.

I'm happy that this seems to sorts out in the end!

Well you might see the results when they are ready, I'm not sure if we're making them public.
In my opinion you should release the numbers, I'm sure it's not against any business law to say how much pending orders you have, and a LOT of people will be either be positively surprised, or simply will get their mouth shut for good.

Good luck on the following days! (or 2 months?)

This seems to be slowing down now, so I'll get on to making the custom surveys tomorrow, I have to check each one individually so it takes a little time, that's why I'd like to do them all in one go (so I can have the lists open and check them off one after another).

Since the results are still coming in I think we will be leaving this until Friday now before compiling any results.

One question I couldn't find answered:

If I opt for waiting for the Pandora2, what happens if Pandora2 doesn't happen?

Sorry if I overlooked the answer to this in this huge thread.

I really don't know what would happen. The option is there because people asked to do that.

There will most probably be some kind of future update, the iCP2 might lead to it, let's see what happens.

Craig, have you gone through the LOST EMAIL PMs? I sent you one on the 11th and I've not had a response yet (email or PM).

Has anyone else had a response to a LOST EMAIL PM yet?
I sent one and am still waiting. From what I could tell, Craig said that he's waiting until Friday to gather information, not to contact us. I believe today he's supposed to go through LOST EMAIL people. At least, that's what I gathered from here:

This seems to be slowing down now, so I'll get on to making the custom surveys tomorrow, I have to check each one individually so it takes a little time, that's why I'd like to do them all in one go (so I can have the lists open and check them off one after another).

Since the results are still coming in I think we will be leaving this until Friday now before compiling any results.

I really don't know what would happen. The option is there because people asked to do that.

There will most probably be some kind of future update, the iCP2 might lead to it, let's see what happens.
Well we all know we don't know exactly what will happen. I think I have to reformulate my question.
If I opt for waiting for P2, will I lose everything in case the P2 doesn't happen?

Or will there be an attempt of some kind of value for my money or a refund?

I hope my point is a bit clearer now.

I've got the lost email PMs and I'm making a list with the links for you all, but I won't be sending those links until the survey is complete, it looks pretty close now as the replies are down to only a handful today.

Because I'm working full time elsewhere I have to do this in one go, I can't just do it as I go along like in the old days.

And once more, people requested the P2 option. They, as several have said, have their reasons for wanting to select that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear the turnout has been good for the preorder e-mails. Seeing as this production is like a second full-time job, I can only imagine how little time you have to work with.

Please, I implore you, let's not try to stir up anymore doubt and speculation on this thread.  Let's let this survey play out and hopefully the OP Team will divulge some results to us soon.  It's detrimental to the entire project moving forward if we publicly "take sides" again...this is not the time for diversive words - Neelix is probably right on this one.  We all have questions...but let us be patient - please?   :)  

I'm thinking about the success of the Pandora and hopefully Pandora2 here (knocks on chinese plastic).  Seems a bit sturdier.
/\  THIS

This thread is for the discussion of the email and survey. I realize some of this discussion has been regarding the survey. But there is a lot of unnecessary advice from people who aren't even affected by the email or survey. 

Please refrain from needless commenting and speculation. There are other threads for this. 

Continue   :)  

I see this has been derailed.

I'll either start a new thread, or mods, clean this trolling up?

I see this has been derailed.

I'll either start a new thread, or mods, clean this trolling up?
Done.

From now on only post in this thread if you are directly involved in it.

If a question is asked to Ed or Craigix LET THEM ANSWER IT !

Anyhow, I'm doing the missing emails today. Now. Be patient as I'm doing this while doing other work, but hoping to get them all done today.

Back