Final preorders, action required

Don't worry if you want to stick with your original order, we have some original units we have put in new cases with new LCD cable etc. ready to go.

It's nice to see you and ED back on track again and some positivity to try and drive the final stretch of the preorder motorway... or some weird analogy... :)

EDIT:

Craig! A heads up that I received the email about the servey... only problem is that I already received my Pandora... so I thought I should let you know...

EDIT2:

the Email subject says OpenPanodra instead of OpenPandora...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be posting a photo later (today maybe) of the final batch of dead units (returned) we have here, it's a sad looking set of Pandoras.

Fingers crossed they can be revived at GC.

Received my e-mail, replied to the survey. Got found, updated and thanked. 

Thank you Craigix and ED!

Don't worry if you want to stick with your original order, we have some original units we have put in new cases with new LCD cable etc. ready to go.
I ordered one of this from dragonbox.de 2 month ago.

Received it  a week ago and I love it!

But unfortunately I have to cancel my PRE-order.Sorry :(

got the email, hit the link, chose the middle option ... I really feel much better now. thank you Craig + ED :)

One thing I would have liked was multiple options.

I now put the "+100€ for 1Ghz" -option, but would have also been fine with the "Wait for your turn for the GC specced Pandora" -option (which was actually my original plan).

And before anyone says it: yes, I know it was POSSIBLE in the form to choose multiple options, but it also clearly said to choose only ONE.

Though I guess once they decide on one € amount, then all those who chose a lower maximum amount will be automatically put back to the queue, in any case...?

Also, I gave a new email address for it, as my current email address will be unavailable at some point in the near future. Will there be a confirmation mail to the new email address?

It's tempting to go for the 'roll me forward onto the next potential pre-order queue', but since these were destined for my nephews the best I can offer is the cheap upgrade and a pledge to add the P2 to my collection if it ever materialises (assuming ED is part of the team).

Just got the email, hopefully it will alert a new group of people to the benefit of upgrading and spur a new wave of upgrade orders. Strongly encouraged by the positivity surrounding this thread!

EDIT:

Craig! A heads up that I received the email about the servey... only problem is that I already received my Pandora... so I thought I should let you know...
I'm in a similar position, I paid 270GBP to upgrade my order when the 1GHz upgrades were offered last year and am hoping to receive my unit soon, should I fill out the survey or leave it be? I don't want to commit to upgrading a  second time, but on the other hand I'd like to get my Pandora soon with everyone else! :)

Confirmed successful receipt of email.

On another note, it looks like Craigix and EvilDragon are made of mighty stern stuff indeed.

It's nice to see you and ED back on track again and some positivity to try and drive the final stretch of the preorder motorway... or some weird analogy... :)

EDIT:

EDIT2:

Argh, my fault. When did you get your Pandora exactly? I may have missed a batch of shipped units order numbers :-/ 

(it would show up before we shipped though)

Haven't received the email yet, but still have my preorder. Is the sending process still on going, and what should I do ?

Check your spam folders etc. and if you still don't have it by tonight PM me it with the topic 'LOST EMAIL'.

(this goes for anyone so I can compile them all tonight).

Then I can manually make you a link to the survey.

Oh yeah, it was in spam folder but didn't make it to thunderbird's.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

EDIT:

EDIT2:

Argh, my fault. When did you get your Pandora exactly? I may have missed a batch of shipped units order numbers :-/ 

(it would show up before we shipped though)
Around 03/06/2010

From my order I upgraded later to receive faster shipping , case, and tv-out cables. I received everything but the tv-out cables , was I supposed to receive an email also ? Bud

Back