Faster delivery/upgrade - Craig's orders

wtf?????

new kernal going to kill amiga emu?

the whole point of having a panny for me is now screwed - is this for good? or only temporary?? need to know as will be getting a refund if this is so.

Portable Amiga emu was a major reason I wanted a Pandora too.

It's probably just a recompile away from working, as far as I understand these things.

Fingers crossed :)

The Amiga emulation required kernel hackery. That's a Bad Thing and IT needs to be fixed. The kernel is being kept more vanilla to make it maintainable and higher quality, and the emulator is the one which needs to be changed. I understand that this is doable and is probably already being worked on.

How pandorо after the upgrade has been sent? My number is updated in line 85. How long to wait? = (

whoop-whoop

mine has shipped also - typical though i go into hospital tomorrow :(

any idea what will happen if i aint home?

PZ

I'm currently a bit stunned, just got a shipped email!

UPS say it will be here (australia) on monday.

(november 2009 order, number 55 on the upgrade queue)

I didn't get any shipping info with my email. Did you get a second email with shipping info? If you did was there a delay between the two emails?

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get a tracking number.. I read that some got a tracking number added in the Paypal information of the order, however my order didn't. With Royal Mail mine took about 2 and half weeks to get here to the United States.. I think it was delayed at Customs. My original Pandora came in less than 3 days so shipping times varies it seems.

I didn't get any shipping info with my email. Did you get a second email with shipping info? If you did was there a delay between the two emails?
First was an email from openpandorasales@gmail saying my pandora had shipped.

2.5 hours later UPS emailed me a tracking number and estimated delivery date.

UPS say it will be here (australia) on monday.

(november 2009 order, number 55 on the upgrade queue)

Did you pay for standard shipping or two day shipping? I assume you did if you if you got an email from UPS. I just got my postage email as well, hopefully mine comes Monday too, but I'm not expecting it too, I'm expecting Friday or Monday the week after.

I wasn't aware that there were many other Australians, but so far I've seen a few. Should create an Australian Pandora Club xD

Did you pay for standard shipping or two day shipping?
From what I remember (and from old emails) there was no shipping option listed for australia, but some other regions had ups listed so I asked for that. No idea what kind I was put down for or how much it cost.

Hmm, UPS have taken my Pandora back to germany. :)

Everything else I've had shipped from england has been with cheap shipping with no tracking so I don't know the regular path things take.

UPS tracking is generally poor - often it will jump about all over the place then randomly arrive at your door while the tracking might still say it's in Congo Bongo.

*gasp* 68! I'm 75! The day approaches.....

IIRC I was 72 in the queue, I have now got my confirmation email. Which is good, because I was hoping to have the thing for my transatlantic flight in June (and have been so hoping every June since 2009 :3 )

original order Oct 2008

re-order Feb 2009

upgraded order Mar 2012 (new queue pos 69)

shipping email 8th may 2012

UPS delivery 9th may 14:00

sadly I'm at work. can't wait to get home.

Back