Fake Open Pandora

Sounds a bit odd to me, why not use Ebay or post on these boards?
Same reason someone might use craigslist, or kijiji, or etsy, or any other regional sales site, as opposed to ebay.

Seriously, actually visit hisupplier.com, have a look around. It's full of different "companies" selling all kinds of different junk.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they swiped pcbs from someone, that woudl be 'interesting'; its possible they bought cases from the company who made them (being in China and all), but its all about the PCB.. if they made new ones, it'd be a different machine entirely (NES etc :) , but they'd never get nubs (the nub company went under, other nubs wouldnt' work with our firmware and I doubt they'd mod the firmware..) -- plus likely a crappy LCD and so on and so forth.

So at best it could have a reasonably cloned case, and everythign else bad; if they have a good PCB, then it'd be swiped from somewhere and they'd only have a few; if they're making their own PCBs, they wouldn't have nubs.

Very interesting.. I'm with WizStan.. I'm tempted to order one, just to see.. but I wouldnt' want to give them $150 for this crap :p

jeff

I've contacted them and got a reply already.

Minimum Order Quantity is 3. He can dispatch immediately.

Will see what I get. Will be interesting :)

Will be interested to see what it looks like when you get it.It'll be a poor clone no doubt if that's what it is.

Full screen nes games? Yay something that can't be done nicely on the pandora :p

Also did anyone notice his name "Wang ha" sounds appropiate in English?

So you can buy 3 fake pandoras (probably made of air) or one real Pandora (definitely made of plastic, silicon, assorted metals etc).

Which to choose... :huh: :wacko:

Perhaps it's just one of those Android Handhelds in a Pandora case with fake nubs.

Yeesh, have these people no pride? Apparently not... With the way they're able to produce these kinds of knockoffs, you'd figure they'd just put a little effort in and make something original.

Assuming its existing my guess would also be that the chinese company which did the cases has something to do with this.
It took ages for the Chinese Company to make the original Cases right due their complexity. I doubt some fake stuff would be that easily possible to reproduce. The Pandora is just to niche market for this, Product pirates want to reach the mass market cheap and fast, so they focus on big names and Companies. And we all know how complex the Pandora is, it would be really weird if some chinese companies could copy it that easily. Whatever it is at the end, it will not be anything similar to our Pandora.

Yes Wally, exactly what I thought when I see that page, made me think it was a joke

I hope you going to show us an unboxing video Ed, if and when you get your batch of clones

Wanha Electrics Co LTD

GijO2.jpg

CfoKW.jpg

Our company is specialized in supplying and exporting Tablet UMPC,slate PC,Pocket PC,Notebook,smartphone,digital products,Games Console etc.

We guaranteed products at a competitive price and high quality. At present, our products have a very good sale in domestic and overseas market. We wish to cooperate with you to create a bright future. Much appreciation for your prompt attention in advance, we are eager to look forward to hearing from you soon. For more information, please contact us directly.

Contact Person:

Mr.wang ha (manager) Address: No 205 shangda Road, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland) /518000 Tel: 86-755-90124006 Fax: 86-755-90124006

You've not really placed an order have you ED?

Hope there was a cash on delivery option if you did ;)

Keep us posted, I'm betting that shipping will be mysteriously delayed if you have. Call me a twat, but I do suspect this is Vaporware :p

More like vacumeware! I bet they don't even have any designs to condense/sublime.

Back