Fake Open Pandora

I'm also going to advise not bombarding them with complaints and requests. Let OPT try to resolve the situation peacefully.

I still kind of want one, just can't figure out how to buy it.

Sorry about that, folks. Twitter thing didn't work, apparently. :p Removed it and replaced with the fixed link instead. Thx for posting the working link, guys. :)

I'm also going to advise not bombarding them with complaints and requests. Let OPT try to resolve the situation peacefully.
Aye, I'm in agreeance with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
How the fuck can they copy it so exactly.That picture they are using looks like it came from this website.Its gotta be a pile of shite at that price.The pcb and the case were made in china weren't they?So the company they used must be involved.Unscrupolous

I will stick with REAL Pandora. Of course it could be interesting to see how good/badly "ChinaPandora" works...

Doesn't look as though they've actually made one, looks more like the frequent practice of offering bazillions of products you don't actually have to see who bites, if the volume enquired about is sufficient only then would they attempt it, or something bearing little resemblance to the copy-and-pasted spec. Or they might just want to add it to their CV so unsuspecting browsers might actually believe the Pandoras in the wild were made by them, thereby giving the impression they have the competence to produce other devices.

Yeah none of the other chinese handhelds seem to be much good so i doubt this would be either if it really exists.

I saw on your Twitter Craig, Ashens wants to make a Rewiew from this awefull fake device, i dont be happy that the chinese made a copy from the pandora, but it seams if they made a Copy, the pandora isnt that unpopular...

The only good thing is that ashens made a rewiew, ashens videos are great..

Ok, now Ashens Rewiew of this Thing,

mybe i have tho wait until they sell the fake Openpandora on Poundland :)

But if this is real, it isnt funny..

Thy stole like i saw a lot of the Speclist from the Openpandora site, so maybe this isnt a chinese micro pc, like a pandora, i dont know..

Yeah, this site is loaded up with products that they obviously aren't the producer of. There's also a buy/sell section which seems to be for people to trade their old goods.

Three possibilities I can see:

1) They've cloned the Pandora for $166. You need to contact them to buy one (or many).

2) They're testing the water to see if anyone is interested in a clone, though they've not actually produced one yet.

3) Someone is selling their Pandora through this company, or something similar.

The more I try to understand this website, the more I think that #3 is most likely. Just check out the root hisupplier.com. Wanha Electrics seems to be a "store" on hisupplier, they aren't actually making and selling Pandoras anymore than they are making and selling iPads or Samsung laptops. It's just on their site as something they are selling. It'd be like complaining that ebay is making Pandora clones.

Assuming its existing my guess would also be that the chinese company which did the cases has something to do with this.

This sounds realistically to me.

As community we can't do much.. But we can support real Pandora and ignore fake Pandora.. Less interest on fake pandora, it's bad for fake Pandora's business.

Sounds a bit odd to me, why not use Ebay (EDIT : or local equivalent) or post on these boards?

Has anyone contacted the interestingly named Mr Wang Ha?

Looks more like some kind of fishing expedition to see if there is any interest in a clone that can somehow be produced for a cost less than a sum of its parts :eek: .

Back