EvilDragon's Pre-Order Survey Thread

Are there enough unfulfilled preorders to justify a batch of golden cases?

Are there enough unfulfilled preorders to justify a batch of golden cases?
if i did read correct there are about 500 Left.

WoW a golden case would be cool ;-) But hey a simple signing the Pandora inside battery try/slot "Thanx for your preorder that made this Project possible - Evil Dragon" would do the trick :)

Well 5 people backed a chrome plated ICP2 and 4 people backed a Gold plated ICP2.  Nothing has been said about them this whole time.  Would be good to see a photo of at least the plate for them.

I got a lot of PMs, need to catch up with replying them.

PMs don't vanish, so if you can see it in your messenger, then it's at my place as well.

Cool my posts where deleted. (The ones I made here today)

Well that just proves me that I was right.

The people that had the chance to read my posts of to day bevor they were deleted know what I'm talking about.

Hope a lot of people see this post bevor it goes deleted. So they see the warning hanging over there head saying - if the moderators of this forum don't agree with your POV you will be ignored flamed or deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I edited with a link. Sorry, was too slow.
ok now I see where my posts did go. And reading what's been posted in the new treat I can understand that the first few lines of my post where moved.... but all the rest of the post was right on topic and not negative at all... so can you please move that part back?

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what would be interesting? Seeing the _results_ of the pre-order survey: how many people chose each option...

I got a lot of PMs, need to catch up with replying them.

PMs don't vanish, so if you can see it in your messenger, then it's at my place as well.
I assume you are still behind on PMs as mine is sill unread. While it might start out a bit awkward, i think you'll find the last part pleasent.

Doob

All full-upgrades have been contacted 1,5 weeks ago (and the units have already been shipped), I'll take care of the 200 EUR upgrades soon, but the Server Upgrade to Debian 7.0 took longer than planned.

I'll also create a forum section for all remaining preorders with details about the remaining queue. You'll also have the possibility of getting answers there.

I'll do this as soon as I find the time :)

EvilDragon, on 23 May 2013 - 1:16 PM, said:

All full-upgrades have been contacted 1,5 weeks ago (and the units have already been shipped), I'll take care of the 200 EUR upgrades soon
Great! :) But What happened to the 4 remaining 1ghz Craig preorders? :(

Back