EvilDragon's Pre-Order Survey Thread

Great news, can't wait for more updates :)

Have you seen Halloween 3: Season of the Witch?
Only the bit where a kid is sitting watching tv with a pumpkin mask on, then it kinda eats his head and maggots come out... or I may have dreamed that.

EvilDragon, on 23 May 2013 - 1:16 PM, said:

All full-upgrades have been contacted 1,5 weeks ago (and the units have already been shipped), I'll take care of the 200 EUR upgrades soon
Great! :) But What happened to the 4 remaining 1ghz Craig preorders? :(
Turned out to be 6 and had been shipped early last week.
That's a bit worrying then as I was one of them, posted my CC unit back to you as instructed by Jacquelyn, mail tracking says you have it, but I've no Pandora and no shipment email.... :blink:

EvilDragon, on 23 May 2013 - 1:16 PM, said:

All full-upgrades have been contacted 1,5 weeks ago (and the units have already been shipped), I'll take care of the 200 EUR upgrades soon
Great! :) But What happened to the 4 remaining 1ghz Craig preorders? :(
Turned out to be 6 and had been shipped early last week.
That's a bit worrying then as I was one of them, posted my CC unit back to you as instructed by Jacquelyn, mail tracking says you have it, but I've no Pandora and no shipment email.... :blink:
Well, you were an upgrader (the only one that went directly through Jacquelyn), so it's a different case here.

Askarus first needs to do the upgrade (I think he's working on that today, he also worked on stuff like that yesterday).

The other were just finished units where all that needs to be done is ship them out :)

I hope you included a notice in your package telling Askarus that this Pandora should get a 1GHz upgrade, not just a repair.

No I didn't. Hmm I thought that there was some communication indicating that person x would be due for y treatment between Jacquelyn and yourselves. Ok, so I'm at least 50% to blame. What now? I have my pandoras serial number so that Askarus can tell where it is, if that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
No I didn't. Hmm I thought that there was some communication indicating that person x would be due for y treatment between Jacquelyn and yourselves. Ok, so I'm at least 50% to blame. What now? I have my pandoras serial number so that Askarus can tell where it is, if that helps.
Well, yes, I've got a mail from Jacquelyn, but it always makes things easier to sort out when you've got a notice in the package.

We're getting about 5 - 10 packages a week, and if there's no information in there, it means we need to dig through the emails to find out what this package is about... :)

Let Askarus know your name via PM and let him know what upgrade you'll get (incl. or excl. case).

Great news, can't wait for more updates :)

Have you seen Halloween 3: Season of the Witch?
Only the bit where a kid is sitting watching tv with a pumpkin mask on, then it kinda eats his head and maggots come out... or I may have dreamed that.

No dream, that's the film, I actually love that film and the silver shamrock theme tune throughout it... although lacking the star of the others its still a good film IMO ;)

So, If I've filled out the survey - should I have gotten a response from EvilDragon ?

I doubt I got in the first batch of upgrades, since Craig missed me the first time around...

So, If I've filled out the survey - should I have gotten a response from EvilDragon ?

I doubt I got in the first batch of upgrades, since Craig missed me the first time around...
I only sent mails to the 270 EUR upgrade customers so far, no other mails.

Would like to know if my  votes got counted as well, there was a problem when i first  did it, not even sure which i picked anymore

Any updates? Am I right thinking that ED can also start working on the $200,- tier?

Seeing as the $270,- buyers pay cost you don't need other sales to cover them. 

It might be a good idea for ED to mail the persons in the tier below and let them know that if they were willing to go a tier higher they'd be next in line. So he'd mail the $200,- tier that for $70,- extra they'd have instant gratification this week. (although that is no surprise)

Especially if not a lot of people were willing to pay the extra $200,- when asked in the survey it could really entice some people to move up.

Imagine knowing the $200,- tier has only 10 people and if you up it from the $150,- tier you would get your Pandora in no time at all I'd be surprised if not a fair amount of people would pop in an extra $50,-.

I'm shooting myself in the foot here as I'm in the $150,- tier and I'm not moving but I'd be happy to wait a bit longer if that helps ED and the investors to get their money faster and end up with a bit more at the end of the line.

I'm out of office this week, but will probably send out the 200 EUR eMails right when I'm back.

BTW: There is a forum section where questions like these can be answered now, probably makes sense using them for that :)

I just got the mail from ED, with the 3 new options for us outstanding pre orderers.

In 2 minds now, did want the 1GHz so can run some Android but just a bit too much money at moment, but the 100eur for original Pandora is affordable for me and tempted just to finally get on board and get my mitts on one.

Have to seriously dwell on this over the weekend

Take your time, the voucher stays valid, so you also get a 1GHz unit in a few months :)

Excellent, will try resist the temptation to get one asap and build up a bit more cash then ... 1GHz is the one for me. I'm setting ny target for pre Christmas

I just got the mail from ED, with the 3 new options for us outstanding pre orderers.

In 2 minds now, did want the 1GHz so can run some Android but just a bit too much money at moment, but the 100eur for original Pandora is affordable for me and tempted just to finally get on board and get my mitts on one.

Is this an email that's gone out to every outstanding pre-order? If so I didn't get one. :(

Is this an email that's gone out to every outstanding pre-order? If so I didn't get one. :(
To everyone who completed the survey from Craig a while ago.

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/topic/14243-email-sent/?view=getnewpost

Last edited:
I am one of those patient preorderes. I got a voucher and  would like to go for the 100 Euro Black Pandora.

But Since one moth or so at the dragonbox shop there is never one of those devices in stock, only the 1GHz units.

Will there be any Classic panodoras available somtime ?

I am one of those patient preorderes. I got a voucher and  would like to go for the 100 Euro Black Pandora.

But Since one moth or so at the dragonbox shop there is never one of those devices in stock, only the 1GHz units.

Within the last 3 weeks, about 15 Classic Pandoras have been put into my shop...?

No black ones (that case breaks), only silver ones, but classic Pandoras.

In fact, right now there are 3 Classic Pandoras in stock...?

Within the last 3 weeks, about 15 Classic Pandoras have been put into my shop...?

No black ones (that case breaks), only silver ones, but classic Pandoras.

In fact, right now there are 3 Classic Pandoras in stock...?
On the Pandora overview page (https://www.dragonbox.de/en/27-main-consoles-and-upgrades) the price for the Pandora Handheld is listed at 499,00 € on the right. The text on the left includes 'starting from 239 €', but it might be too easy to miss? When you click the Pandora image you get to the ordering page (https://www.dragonbox.de/en/main-consoles-and-upgrades/112-pandora-1ghz.html) where the prices for the different devices are listed including the number of units in stock.

/grydholt

Back