Updated DragonBox Shop

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
The shop got a major overhaul recently.

While upgrading to the latest PrestaShop version, we improved the user interface and product presentation a lot.

Everything is now less crowded and should be easier to find.

Additionally, we've added Klarna Checkout as payment service, something I'm especially happy!

It allows payment per account, direct debit, or flexible payment rates.

Flexible rates mean: You have to pay at least 6,50 EUR per month but apart from that, can pay whatever you want.

The additional costs are only 0,45 EUR per month!

So if you buy something for 150 EUR and don't have the money at hand, you can buy it and pay e.g. 20 EUR + 0,45 EUR in the first month, 30 EUR + 0,45 EUR in the second month and the remaining 100 EUR + 0,45 EUR in the third month.

You can decide your own pace :)

Will be especially useful for the Pyra, I guess :D

It's only available in Germany though.

Within the next few days, we'll also add more stuff to the shop.

Everdrives will get full packaging (which you can also buy without the Everdrive in case you already have one and only want the packaging).

And we'll have a very attractive mobile data contract available as well, which you can use for the Pyra, Tablets or anything else... again, only for Germans though.

Let me know if there's anything you think we can improve :)

Klama sounds great.  It would be nice if there was something like that for other countries.

two things that occured to me during the checkout process in the old shop

• The link to the manual in the Retrode2s description was\is still dead
  • In the old shop I needed to agree to the "AGBs" which should be just "AGB" as the plural is already in, don't know if this is still the case though

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I can smell that too... But than again I also smell that I will be beaten to pulp from my wife then...

Back