Release Classic Apogee Games (Full Versions)

Please note that the libgl version is highly experimental. Expect crashes glitches etc.

If you have bug reports for the gl version you can post them though.

It does not include the Addons, but you can simply download them and load the grp in the frontend.

Fair enough :)

To extend my wishlist: Terminal Velocity works great on the Pandora (and looks pretty impressive IMHO). And I am looking forward to Rise of the Triad (it would be the full-featured version from the 3d Realms website, right?) ^_^

Wonder if we could source a licence for Jazz Jackrabbit and Jill of the jungle... the old Epic games

Last edited by a moderator:
I found the old Apogee Car Racing Game very good.
I think when they come out too,will i buy them :)

Edit : oh i saw Whacky Wheels little late,i will buy that this Evening :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda worried I only see 10 to 20 purchases per app so far. I hope that's enough for them to keep porting to Pandora, as I never played a lot of of games as a kid, I was more of a console gamer, but love being able to play these now.

Kinda worried I only see 10 to 20 purchases per app so far. I hope that's enough for them to keep porting to Pandora, as I never played a lot of of games as a kid, I was more of a console gamer, but love being able to play these now.
These are not ports, they are dos data packaged with dosbox. But your point is valid hopefully there are not any metric goals that needed to be meant to keep these available.

There might have been more purchases than downloads. I bought all the games, but have not had time to download and play them all yet.

sorry, but no pandora = no buy from me... it's a rather simple equation...

The patient rabbit waits for the tortoise to pull ahead...for almost five years...this is a race against sanity, but one that you can win.  You'll need the strength of a Draken to help you...and a cheering populous that cares, but you will have your prize at the end.

How do I get these games to play fullscreen, does it have to do with de dosbox setup? For me they appear in their native resolution which is poststamp size on the pandora.

Back