Classic PC games.

king_loz

Still Fresh
I just boguht an old laptop of eBay for word processing, surfing, and playing my favourite SNES games on. Its a P166MMX with 48mb of ram, a 2gig HD and a 1mb video card, and all for under £50, not too sahbby a deal eh? I loaded Duke Nukem on the other day from my old games cuboard, forgot how much fun that game is! (GP32 conversion anyone?) Anyways, I was wondering if anyone out theres got any more classic PC games i should route out to play on the move. so far ive loaded Red Alert 1, GTA and Duke Nukem. Suggestions?

P.S has anyone ever played a game called Nerf Arena Blast? Playing it now, its one of the best shoot 'em up ive ever played! Nerf Guns rule!

Nerf Arena Blast was pretty poor, waste of the unreal engine, although i suppose a good way for kids to play a FPS without being 'corrupted' ;)

Get star control 2 that should run fine, after that id suggest checking out abandonware sites like theunderdogs and similar

If you havent tried them already, that kind of machine is suited to games like simon the sorceror and discworld 1+2 perfectly :)

Back