Release Classic Apogee Games (Full Versions)

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to Justin (from www.gcw-zero.com) who managed to get commercial licenses for almost all Apogee games, I am happy to present you the first set consisting of four games, ready to be bought directly from the repository:

Duke Nukem 1, Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure, Monster Bash and Hocus Pocus.

duke1_2.pngcosmo_3.pngmonster_3.pnghocus_1.png

The games are setup to run out-of-the-box (without any hacking or setting up).
DOSBox is used to run them.

Duke Nukem and Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure even support C4A :)
You can also easily export the game files to play them on your PC.

Thanks to mcobit for the nice menu and packaging.

This is a perfect way to get some good classic games for a nice price on your Pandora :)

Grab Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure here.
Grab Hocus Pocus here.
Grab Duke Nukem here.
Grab Monster Bash here.

I just paid for Duke Nukem but I still have to buy to download. :( ...could not download since I don't want to pay 2x.

I  emailed GCW.

Can anyone help?

Last edited:
I'd forgotten how similar the  Duke Nukem interface is to the Captain Comic interface until I saw that screenshot. 

Thanks for making these available. :)

Gah,   I have the same issue as CocoCreekFisherman.   I purchased it and have a paypal receipt,  but no download link when I go back to the Application page. :(

- Neelix

I guess ED/milkshake will sort the downloadproblems.

Seeing lots of people start to sell apps. I'm still buying them all as I get paid. I hope people realize Pandora has a growing user base and port or make new apps for Pandora.

Also hoping to see lots of cross-platform releases between Pandora and gcw. Maybe both teams can help each other.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
I just paid for Duke Nukem but I still have to buy to download. :( ...could not download since I don't want to pay 2x.

I  emailed GCW.

Can anyone help?
This happens when ipn is not set up correctly on the PayPal account that the payments go to, once payments have been confirmed (ed? Justin?) the game can then be gifted to you by the author so u can download it.

Strange that HocusPocus was downloaded a couple of times. So it woks for some people?

Hmm, I am the one who uploaded and that was also the test-PayPal account from me which is definitely working.

And HocusPocus worked...?

I'll check that and send everyone who bought it a copy.

Fixed and tested.

You should now be able to buy it and everyone who bought it should be able to download it.

Yay, now we will finally see some scores in the c4a panel for those games :)

Let's see how it turns out. And cheating is for cheaters ;)

Amazing.. I have some seriously good feels about this.

I'm glad I've delayed my review so I remove large chunks of the negativity about the lack of licence paid games.

Well, Apogee sure has a lot more and Justin already got the licenses.

Just didn't want to add them all at once, rather only a few every once in a while :)

Well, Apogee sure has a lot more and Justin already got the licenses.

Just didn't want to add them all at once, rather only a few every once in a while :)
Please release the Keen games soon.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
btw.. one of my favourite games from my childhood was the original catacombs..... can you PLEASE ask GCW about a licence for that game :D

69845.jpg

Don't forget u can gift users the app on the repo from the administration panel once u confirmed payment.

At least I was able to buy Hocus Pocus before it was set to coming soon. :)
The purchase and download worked for u?
Back from University.

I purchased and downloaded from the Repo.

Some moments later it was set to "coming soon".

As it works now I don't think it's important any more.

Back