Release BloBoats

So, new build uploaded. My first build using lunixboch's libGL. More to come hopefully.

Build 03
------------

• Now using the awesome libGL by lunixbochs => faster and more compatible
  • Corrected colors that where wrong (didn't update screenshots)

Last edited by a moderator:
Much more polished now. I love the applause after you complete a level. Better colors and seems much clearer than previously.

Last edited:
@lunixbochs: to have the correct colors, I had to reverse manually Red & Blue Channel, even with libGL. Did you do the same or is it still something weird in my code?
I didn't touch colors in my port. Just compiled. You probably did something weird and had to undo it for the libGL version. Remember, libGL will adapt most texture formats into something the Pandora can render.

@lunixbochs: to have the correct colors, I had to reverse manually Red & Blue Channel, even with libGL. Did you do the same or is it still something weird in my code?
I didn't touch colors in my port. Just compiled. You probably did something weird and had to undo it for the libGL version. Remember, libGL will adapt most texture formats into something the Pandora can render.
Yes, that's what I though.

Finaly fixed the color for good. There was some left-over in the code that still inverted Red and Blue channel where it should not be done for GL.
Also, updated to latest gl4es version, speed should be good.
And I updated the screenshot this time.

Build 04
------------

• Now using gl4es
  • Corrected colors that where wrong (was still some left over of the GLES1 conversion)
  • Update screenshots

Back