An update of the waiting game

No, sadly, it doesn't.
I have no idea how to tell PrestaShop that vouchers can also be used for shipping costs...

Maybe this works with PrestaShop 1.7. I'm planning an upgrade to it right now.
still looks like it doesnt, oh well

I have no idea how to tell PrestaShop that vouchers can also be used for shipping costs...
I looked around and managed to find a PrestaShop module that does exactly this, but sadly it costs like 49-62 EUR...

Edit; I would gladly give up my 75 EUR voucher that's for my 4GB pyra upgrade to cover the costs for that module if it's possible.

Last edited:
What kind of awful software is it to charge money for what should be a configuration option?
What's even worse is that PrestaShop actually has a ticket in their forge tracker from 2014 about this issue and it got closed in 2017.
They have been aware of this for quite some time but never really done anything about it.

Last edited:
What kind of awful software is it to charge money for what should be a configuration option?
Greedy software, of course.

Or sortsighted software.

Or software that knows that it has you by the balls and unless you want to lose your payment stuff and do a painful migration to someone else (assuming you even have the option), it can change it on you and you'll just have to go with what they say and want.

I hope there's some solution for this. I'm sure I can afford to pay for shipping anyway though.

You could say that the other method gets more headlines, and that "there's no such thing as negative publicity".

If you're an idiot.

Actually I got the original Vega. Played it once.

I am an idiot.

/Off-topic

Are the 20 proto-Pyras due to be assembled soonish?

Back