A More Advanced Roadmap Please

Bigun said:
Even still, they CNY lasts only a matter of days... maybe a week. After as long as we have waited, it really is a drop in the bucket.
Couple days, wash your mouth out, last year lasted about 2 weeks (unofficially maybe).
It's soooo close, that makes it all the more harder to live with :lol:
Guess we all just have to do with the unboxing vids and watching the 500 (fingers crossed) enjoy it enough for all of us :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
What I want to know is what sort of break allocation the assembly line works will have and what will be the food selection in the cafeteria.
I do not want to speculate but if they are not offered appropriate breaks and good health food supplied then there is a risk of illness, time off work, poor moral, and fatigue.

I suggest that the management stick to the Canadian Food Guide for appropriate menu selection and if not mandated by union contract, 12 hour shift with 1.75 hour breaks in total.

Cheers, :lol:

David...

Personally I'd much prefer someone well rested, mentally and physically fresh from a long vacation working on my cases than someone burned out after a year of ball breaking labor being pressured behind an absolute deadline.

Sphinxter said:
Personally I'd much prefer someone well rested, mentally and physically fresh from a long vacation working on my cases than someone burned out after a year of ball breaking labor being pressured behind an absolute deadline.

Heh, some absolute deadline...

Bigun said:
BackAssward said:
Na-Noo said:
I personally don't know what a realistic amount is whether it be 10, 500, 750, 1000, I'll just be happy if they ship what they can before the CNY! :lol: (And by ship I mean with full QA, etc)
We are in agreement. :rolleyes:

Even still, they CNY lasts only a matter of days... maybe a week. After as long as we have waited, it really is a drop in the bucket.
Except, it is officially 2 weeks for CNY... as far as workers are concerned. Once it starts, expect 2 weeks before anything else begins. We've been here before.

BackAssward said:
Bigun said:
BackAssward said:
Na-Noo said:
I personally don't know what a realistic amount is whether it be 10, 500, 750, 1000, I'll just be happy if they ship what they can before the CNY! :lol: (And by ship I mean with full QA, etc)
We are in agreement. :rolleyes:

Except, it is officially 2 weeks for CNY... as far as workers are concerned. Once it starts, expect 2 weeks before anything else begins. We've been here before.

Still a drop in the bucket... jack that up to about 3 months... then we'll talk about a delay in perspective to the rest of the waiting we have done.

Exophase said:
Sphinxter said:

Heh, some absolute deadline...
While the factory will be closing for certain and can't think of more absolute than that, yeah that is pretty funny in this context. :)

I think the team has more important things at this moment now then building a roadmap for your parents so they dont cancel your preorder.

mali said:
BackAssward said:
P.s. This is not me getting insulting yet, let me know if/when you want me to start.
But not here, that's for sure. We don't want flamewars :D
What else are we supposed to do till our Ps arrive? :D

mali said:
Yep, you are right :) Just think about how I will feel. I'll watch you enjoying your Pandies while I have to wait a few more months ;)
Then just leave us alone!

(I hope you realised that I joked ;) )

@Creature
A real flameware would be _awesome_ :D
Last time I enjoyed a bit of teasing I got a warning from a MOD, so it's not for me
eggstc-hehehe.gif

Joking aside, I think we are well prepared for the Pandora to arrive. This place will be busy like an anthill
yoji.gif

Turn off the oven...quick!

j/k

I'm in damn good mood today. The sun is shining and all...

Mali, send the sun to the east. We are still under snow. I guess that Monday make me very happy. The moulding starts at Monday.

Craig | ED: Will be Pandora's cases shipped all at once or by smaller amount (ie. by 500 or 1000 pieces)?

Back