Damn, This Is Gonna Be Close!

Jumpman

Advanced Member
WOW, is it safe to say the next week is gonna have hundreds on the edge of there seats?

"Revision 3 Cases" have finally officially shipped out! So is monday the earliest we can expect them to arrive at Michaels? Also has the weather cleared in Canada, if not they may not arrive until the end of the week, which would not be good if the 13th is the cut off day!

Well at least they are on the way, let's all hope they arrive super quick, get the green light, and the mould factory can turn out as close to 4000 as possible. It would be way uncool for many customers to have to wait 2+ weeks for more cases to be completed!

Also, was there any pics from the factory?

Chris

I think it's several days. During this time people are usually with family and friends, businesses are closed... All is slowed.
I'm REALLY hoping they make it before then, otherwise we can expect the cases in late February.

Bigun said:
How long does the Chinese New Year celebration last?
I believe it is a FULL 2 weeks in length!

The 8th is the cut off for the full 4000 to be complete by the 13th, which I will assume is cut off for shipping whatever they have complete before the CNY! So any day after the 8th that MP starts, is one less day to complete the full 4000 cases!

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Craig, how many test cases are coming? I would also imagine customers would have to be in the 1-50 to see one those?

Chris

i got bored so i made criagix this for some reason... to match EvilD's avatar
criagix.gif

lol

mali said:
Who cares about the queue? Ship 'em to devs :)
Hey Mali, haven't most "key" developers gotten one already? I'm for developers getting them first as well, but there should be some left over for the masses! It would be nice if some end users could finally get some. I think a few should go out to the press from this batch also!

Chris

jumpman said:
mali said:
Who cares about the queue? Ship 'em to devs :)
Hey Mali, haven't most "key" developers gotten one already? I'm for developers getting them first as well, but there should be some left over for the masses! It would be nice if some end users could finally get some. I think a few should go out to the press from this batch also!

Chris
Yes, yes, Im not talking about the whole batch, just the samples. Maybe there are 5 or so available, I guess. If some customers get one of those, the others might be pissed, so it would be best to ship them to devs who can use them for other stuff everyone benefits from :)

Back