You didn't expect this, I guess.

trainn.jpg

At least the thread topic applies.

Whether black or white is a color depends on your definition of color. If you'd define it as "a visually observable property of matter based on how it emits or reflects within the spectrum of visible light", every variation with a visual difference would be a different color. If you instead think about hues (that you can produce by splitting light with a prism) as colors, with shades being just variations in intensity and mixture of those, black and white are not colors, but specific intensity/mixture combinations. It's kinda pointless to argue examples of both without agreeing first on what definition of color is used. IMHO, if you agree that pink is a color, then black and white are colors as well since they all fit the first definition but not the second.

Now, about them Pyras. I'm eager to see how both potions for a final case look like. Currently I'm leaning toward matte black, but I haven't been able to really visualize how the chrome looks like based on the given description :D

I'm also a little anxious to see the heatpipe and heatsink installed. Do we know how effective they are in terms of what clock speeds the Pyra may be capable of? Slightly concerned with that 5 week lead time... to what extent have heatsinks been tested?

Just to make it clear, light do not have any colour, it have wavelength. Our brain perceives different wavelengths as different colours. You see, the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Yes we call the wavelength of visible light the color.

Can't wait the see the color of the first mass produced pyra's

Now, about them Pyras. I'm eager to see how both potions for a final case look like. Currently I'm leaning toward matte black, but I haven't been able to really visualize how the chrome looks like based on the given description
I commented before on the previous sample run asking if ED expected anything new from a sample but didn't get a reply.

To come back to this "Colors just are Waves, so a Black Pyra would have a diverent Color in Reality", dos this mean that everything looks diferent when whe dont look at it??

So the Paint on the Pyra will gets decides by the Community..

I just hope its want crack like the Pandora Case, but i trust in the new Case Factory..

Thieves can't see things that appear black to them? What if the thief is a chameleon?

No, only stores, restaurants and bars. Places, where a lot of different people meet.

Bayern has just stepped up measures, but as far as my poor German allows, I'd say it's still mostly true.
Restaurants and bars are closed, people must stay at home, but other businesses stay open and people
can move to go to work.

Next week might be different, of course, who knows. Let's hope Germany (and everywhere) avoids situations like Italy, Spain or China.

Thanks for the update, good luck, and stay safe all. I think I prefer black, but no so important.

If we really want a case with absence of color, we need the Pyra to have a clear case, the only correct choice for any electronic device.

Back