What Is Your Worst Fear About The Pandora ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hells_dark

★★★
Website
breves.openlimeade.net
Just a simple question in order to spend some time :)

Mine is simply not to receive mine (because i put a totally wrong address while ordering).
Or receive it broken ^^'

What's your nightmare ? :)

It comes in the mail with a cracked screen and then 2 days later the site doesn't exist and the whole team seems like they were vaporized off the earth

My worst fear about the Pandora is that no dev will be willing to do the work for an N64 emulator.

-God Ginrai

Um my fear would be to get a broken pandora in the mail, cracked screen or w/e and I can´t get a replacement untill second batch xD

@God Ginrai
I also hope some of the devs will work on a n64 emu. I would even be willign to donate to a specific dev if he attempts to do one.

//som99

That my friends are right, and the Pandora is nothing more than an elaborate scam. :lol: Kidding, of course.

Honestly though? The hinge. While I haven't spent any actual time worrying about it, I've seen hinges being the weak point on devices before. That being said, I have total faith in the Pandora team to get things done right the first time, and take care of things in the event of a design defect.

My biggest fear is that it is taking away quite bit of interest someone might have for the Wiz. Espscially on the dev side of things. Prime example is to just look at the forums. Look at all the posts about the Pandora and then look at the Wiz talk. There isn't a whole hell of a lot. I want a Pandora but I want a Wiz as well. I plan on getting a Wiz first and see how it goes with the Pandora. I really just don't know how many devs are really going to want to bother with the Wiz when they have a Pandora prototype already or are getting a first edition soon. So I guess I have no fear really about the Pandora haha, but more of a fear for the Wiz because of the Pandora. Maybe I have GPH's track record to thank?

My biggest fear?

Okay, picture this: It's four AM, I've just finished watching "Shaun of the Dead" on my Pandora and...
I CAN'T PUT IT DOWN!!! Have... to watch... yet another movie. Am... selecting "the Mechanic"... cannot stop...

So that's my worst fear.

My worst fear is that it finally arrives, an it has a stuck pixel right in the center of the screen :(

my worst fear is that pandoras in the first batch will be defective to the point that they cannot really be used as intended, and if that was the case then obviously nobody would get their money back and there more than likely wouldnt be a second batch either.

Gruso said:
The community going to shit in a flood of fanboys and demanding pratts.
I feel that somehow that already happened more with the Pandora then with the previous 2. I hope to god its not like the PSP scene.

Last edited by a moderator:
PSyMastR said:
I feel that somehow that already happened more with the Pandora then with the previous 2. I hope to god its not like the PSP scene.
Something tells me that this scene is mature enough to tell the whiney disruptive assholes to shove off... in a mature and polite manner, of course... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My worst fear is; when I open it the world will be blighted with pain and suffering.
Apocalyptic horsemen will bring suffering to indecent people, and fuelled by greed they will position them self’s in powerful places. And unwittingly god-fearing people will do their bidding. And they will use stupid excuses such as premptive strikes to justify their actions, and we will swallow their excuses.
Their will be great wars in which loving neighbours will murder their neighbours. And whole populations will be wiped out, and new spine chilling terms such as ethnic cleansing and friendly fire will be coined.

And the chaos engine on the emulator will freeze on the last boss.

P.S. this is not a political statement, it is my fear of what might happen if like Pandora I open her box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back