Who Is In The First Bach.

Nation.A.List said:
WizardStan said:
lilington said:
ok, i think i made everyone confusing here.
well i am not native english speaker, an neither spanish one. i use to speak french.
i wrote bach because i was did not remember how to write it and i was to lazy to look for how it is written. so i just suppose batch or bach will never mind and everybody will understand what i meant.
now i know and sorry if the discussion move to another topic.
It's not your fault. We're all bored and waiting. We'll argue over just about anything. :)
No we wont.

Yes we will!

...See? We're doing it right now! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
HealyHQ said:
Nation.A.List said:
WizardStan said:
lilington said:
ok, i think i made everyone confusing here.
well i am not native english speaker, an neither spanish one. i use to speak french.
i wrote bach because i was did not remember how to write it and i was to lazy to look for how it is written. so i just suppose batch or bach will never mind and everybody will understand what i meant.
now i know and sorry if the discussion move to another topic.
It's not your fault. We're all bored and waiting. We'll argue over just about anything. :)
No we wont.

Yes we will!

...See? We're doing it right now! :p

No we aren't. This isn't arguing, it's just disagreeing...

I think Elvis Presley (or rather, his remains) will be in the first batch. Diced very finely.

Well aparently the Bach family goes back as far as Veit Bach so I'm guessing he was the first Bach.

If the above is correct Johannes Hans Bach was the only one in the first Bach batch ;).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bach_family#Family_tree

jb0yx said:
Well aparently the Bach family goes back as far as Veit Bach so I'm guessing he was the first Bach.

If the above is correct Johannes Hans Bach was the only one in the first Bach batch ;) .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bach_family#Family_tree

I think you maybe baching up the wrong tree.

Trooper

Arnie, Sly and Jean Claude were in a restaurant mulling over a new film script about the great composers of the 18th Century. Sly was keen they all agreed to do the movie as he was classical music fan and wanted to play the part of Beethoven. Jean Claude agreed and said that he had always liked Mozart. Arnie said, "I'll be Bach!" :)

may88 said:
Arnie, Sly and Jean Claude were in a restaurant mulling over a new film script about the great composers of the 18th Century. Sly was keen they all agreed to do the movie as he was classical music fan and wanted to play the part of Beethoven. Jean Claude agreed and said that he had always liked Mozart. Arnie said, "I'll be Bach!" :)
thats worthy of a quadruple yuk

RajTakhar said:
Too Bach or not to Bach
Gentlemen that is the question
:)

rozes r red, violets r blue
spamming the forums is what you all do :)

God Ginrai said:
The way the a is pronounced in batch is the same as it is pronounced in most English words. For example, "bad" is not pronounced with an "ah" in it.

-God Ginrai

shake.gif

D.

lilington said:
ooh i did!! ?! well, so i did.
good. if we can see it before 25dec that will be very nice. i could be more patient if not but after febuary i don't think so.
Lol, patient, that's cute, some of us have been patient for over a year ;)

Despellanion said:
lilington said:
ooh i did!! ?! well, so i did.
good. if we can see it before 25dec that will be very nice. i could be more patient if not but after febuary i don't think so.
Lol, patient, that's cute, some of us have been patient for over a year ;)

yes every one are not patient at the same level .ah!
i read in this forum peoples saying they will cancel their order if no pandora at the end of the year. well i am not in that cathegory, so i think i am patient. don't you think so?

I have always maintained that I was not going to cancel my order. However having recently blew up my phone, the Nokia 900 was a pretty tempting replacement; and it wouldn't have worked out prohibitively expensive if I'd put in the money from a cancelled Pandora preorder.

But I've just seen a video of Pandora playing Dreamcast Daytona USA (albeit slowly, but it's still early days) so there's zero chance of me cancelling my order now!

Pleng said:
But I've just seen a video of Pandora playing Dreamcast Daytona USA (albeit slowly, but it's still early days) so there's zero chance of me cancelling my order now!

Yeah, same here. That video has nullified my impatience now. I know it's coming soon and it's now capable of 'possibly' running DC. Where is Craig and ED these days? Must be busy... I'd like to see their input as well.

lilington said:
patient be patient. you can still wait 6 more months
Hey!, people around here work at a Two Months(tm) Basis.

do you know what means "accident"? i guess and pretty sure I'll get my Pandora on December or before. but also ready to wait more because of unexpected events.

lilington said:
do you know what means "accident"? i guess and pretty sure I'll get my Pandora on December or before. but also ready to wait more because of unexpected events.
Don't take it so hard... News has been thin lately and people are getting pretty bored around here. I thought the board was harsh at first, but I've grown to love the sarcasm and sometimes blunt sense of humor. :p

-Tj- said:
lilington said:
Don't take it so hard... News has been thin lately and people are getting pretty bored around here. I thought the board was harsh at first, but I've grown to love the sarcasm and sometimes blunt sense of humor. :p

It's not so much sense of humor as it is pent up frustration leaking out..

Back