Who Is In The First Bach.

lilington

hello.
i am new here and i have so simple question, i don't really understant those bach stuff, maybe because i am not native english speaker.
i just want to know if i could receive my pandora before 2010. i made the pre-order in august and i don't know how this will happen.
i know many people will said :"question already asked" but my case is different and i am not hurry at all. i just want to know when i order in august, when should i expect to get my device.

If you have preordered, then you are in the first batch. :)
As for getting your Pandora by 2010, well, it looks quite likely that they'll ship before the end of the year, seeing as the bulk of the process remaining is just waiting for the manufacturer to finish stuff. But you never know. ;)

lilington said:
hello.
i am new here and i have so simple question, i don't really understant those bach stuff, maybe because i am not native english speaker.
i just want to know if i could receive my pandora before 2010. i made the pre-order in august and i don't know how this will happen.
i know many people will said :"question already asked" but my case is different and i am not hurry at all. i just want to know when i order in august, when should i expect to get my device.

It is expected the Pandora will ship in 2009. But they won't be able to give you a definite date yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you , my question was not the date but which bach. if i am on the first one of not

english 101:
Bach = musician from 1700's.
Batch, is the word you are going for, doesn't make sense, but there is a "t" in the word.
Also, you are in the first(1) batch if you already ordered.

You are in the first batch. They haven't taken orders for the second one, yet.

edit: beaten to it

ok , thanks now i know. and i also know it is batch. thanks a lot.

now i am waiting for december or january. i think better than wait october and nothing comes.

lilington said:
thank you , my question was not the date but which bach. if i am on the first one of not

You did ask if you will receive your Pandora before 2010.

There are many people on this forum that doubt that even the first batch will be delivered in 2009. There is widespread disappointment and frustration that the whole process hasn't proceeded more smoothly. The signs are that the Pandora could ship before Christmas this year. The hardware is done, the components are waiting, we just need 4000 cases to proceed.

ooh i did!! ?! well, so i did.
good. if we can see it before 25dec that will be very nice. i could be more patient if not but after febuary i don't think so.

El Jefe said:
english 101:
Bach = musician from 1700's.
Batch, is the word you are going for, doesn't make sense, but there is a "t" in the word.
Also, you are in the first(1) batch if you already ordered.

525446.jpg

El Jefe said:

Why doesn't it make sense? You're supposed to pronounce the T, it's just that the sound is very similar to ch, so the sounds blend.

-God Ginrai

Wookiee said:
The hardware is done, the components are waiting, we just need 4000 cases to proceed.

And 3895 main boards...

Pleng said:
Wookiee said:
The hardware is done, the components are waiting, we just need 4000 cases to proceed.

And 3895 main boards...

Don't forget the PSUs (suitable for all regions) and the Official carry cases.

In Germany there is a region where i life its called "Saarland" whe use a owne dialect, and there stands the word "bach" usualy for pee like "make a bach " like the little river" B)

btt:

usualy all who ordered are in the first batch, a long time ago i have ordered too, but to this time, the original order time whas out, but whe alle are in it too, thas very mysterioes.. :blink:

Back