What Is The Status Of...

Exophase said:
Yes, I'm concerned for his health :\ I don't think being an alcoholic can ever not be bad for a person.
Substitute alcohol by a light sativa strain. Creative dope ftw.
j/k

Last edited by a moderator:
mali said:
j/k

Well, at least the sativa route won't blast your liver out of your arse ten years down the line.

Loonie said:
mali said:
j/k

Well, at least the sativa route won't blast your liver out of your arse ten years down the line.

That's the best part!

Exophase said:
I'm a little concerned about craig's drinking. I hope all of this hasn't made him an alcoholic :(

I take it you know him IRL or this comment just made me LOL

hmm... this topic has gone way off course. surprised Chip the mod hasn't locked it yet.

r00tw00t said:

Nope, I only know him online like everyone else here. But he's been talking about alcohol and being drunk a lot and I really am a little worried. Especially after that video where he said he drank two bottles of vodka :/

Russia just hiked vodka prices because there are so many issues coming from that drank. (check it out)

craig would be so disappointed...

Exophase said:
r00tw00t said:

Nope, I only know him online like everyone else here. But he's been talking about alcohol and being drunk a lot and I really am a little worried. Especially after that video where he said he drank two bottles of vodka :/
Just to say I agree... I have thought the same for a while. I hope Craig takes it easy, I always see some alcohol in his videos.

Just concerned is all.

Consequence9 said:
The real Absinth contains Thujon which is a neurotoxin. Here in Europe the quantity of Thujon is restricted to a very small amount. Real Absinth is much worse than "just alcohol" which is bad enough imo.

But like with anything... the dosage make the poison.

ricki said:
Consequence9 said:
The real Absinth contains Thujon which is a neurotoxin. Here in Europe the quantity of Thujon is restricted to a very small amount. Real Absinth is much worse than "just alcohol" which is bad enough imo.

yah it was only re-legalized in the states fairly recently, and even so I'm still unclear as to whether it is real or not.

Exophase said:
r00tw00t said:

That was a joke. No man can drink two bottles of vodka and record a video of it.

Xenu said:
Exophase said:
r00tw00t said:

That was a joke. No man can drink two bottles of vodka and record a video of it.

I'll bet a good portion of youtube videos are made this way.

ricki said:
Consequence9 said:

Yes. Have you got anymore?

Back