Release UAE4All 2.0

I formatted the sd card, did all the process again and seemed to work, i could mount heimdall but then the game didn't start i got the image of the hand holding the disk, then i've added a new game and i got the same  crah problem again, i was wondering if maybe it's a sd problem since i'm using a transcend one?

Sorry, fire works fine when you set control layout from "1" to "2". But there is problem with clicking sound in many games. Incrasing audio buffer do not help. For example "Lotus 3", "Superfrog" etc. But in "Franko" is ok. I tested WHDLoad version of these games under kick 3.1 and AGA. Procesor MHz set to 600 (default). Maybe in future version developers can add config profile select and saveing - not only global. And maybe few configs for custom control. Also maybe is any way to allow play two players game like "Pang" or "Mortal Kombat"? Because right now when I press fire, second player control appers because probable all joy controls are for both players at the same time. Or maybe is a way to configure it somehow? I tried custom control and other fire but it is only for second joy. Please explain me that if it possible to set it in other way already. Keep it good work. Good thing is finally games on hdf are playable - because early version do not work fine on my Pentagram Tab 8.0. And right now I want to wish marry X-Mas and happy new year. Because I do not visit this forum too often. Best regards  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
do you know if it is possible to keep the games as a .zip file?

they are supported by uae4all?

Is there any update to this in the pipeline? Would be nice to get the scaling issues fixed. Also getting a lot of guru meditations now that I didn't get before - usually a reboot (via R-trigger) gets rid of them so it's no big deal.

D.

I'm still working on this project, but my time is very limited at the moment due to regular job and kids...

Some games which runs with uae4all version 1 didn't work in version 2 because of the new FAME core. The interupt and exception handling is different and causees problems sometimes. Also the number of CPU cycles for some 68k instructions differs and I don't now what are the correct values.

Currently I'm not sure what's the best way to get rid of these problems.

Just fixing the scaling would be great, I can work around the guru issues :)

D.

Guru issues? That's weird... I don't get those.. You tried alt versions of those games?
Yeah, but it makes no difference - I get gurus mostly when I reset (R-trigger) after inserting a new game. I click the mouse to reboot again inside the emulation, and then the game loads fine. Tried deleting the config (the entire appdata at one point) but it still does it. The version on the repo doesn't do this AFAICT.

As I said, I just want a version that keeps my scaling options when I insert a new disk. If I get that, I'll be happy and uncomplaining :)

D.

Has anyone tried Lotus 3? It seems loading and working fine, but after the track selection/loading screen it throws the Guru Meditation out?

Hello all amiga Fans !

This emulator is stunning , play like a charm on nexus7,

I use adf, hdf,using classic workbench lite, althrow i follow

For ages amiga scéne émulation with aiabox (i made vidéo

On youtube and gaming websites for show how amiga was i amazing computer....) With uae4all2 i have problems with kickstars missing but now it working :) , i just have question about Banshee game, my a1200 hdf and cd32 version working but

I have glitches, the left corner of screen for score and lives is black !! Adf or else ! Need spécial setting ?

Cheer. Peter.

Hi Guys!

First....AWESOME work on this,love this Emu :wub:

But i have a little Problem....

I can change the config "more options B" and save it,so when i load the Emu i got mi changes up and running.But always when i load an ADF,the Config is jumping back to the stock Settings :blink:

Anyone got this too?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to let you know that my current situation doesn't allow me to work on UAE4All at the moment. Lot of work in my regular job and my kids take all my energy.

I really want to continue the work on UAE4All, but I need some rest before I can do this. If someone else wants to work on this project, I try to answer all your questions and give you all the informations I figured out in the past.

Thanks for the update, its perfectly understandable that real life will be most important over things like coding, thanks again for all your hard work and progress on this great emulator (always gets heavy rotation on my Pandora anyway!). :)

I just want to let you know that my current situation doesn't allow me to work on UAE4All at the moment. Lot of work in my regular job and my kids take all my energy.

I really want to continue the work on UAE4All, but I need some rest before I can do this. If someone else wants to work on this project, I try to answer all your questions and give you all the informations I figured out in the past.
I'd be interested in taking a look - just point me to the latest source and an idea of your toolchain. Can't promise much, but I will fix the current raft-load of UI/Config bugs... Might also look at some emulation issues if I can get my head around the emulation cores.
D.

Would it be useful if we tried to compile a quick list of outstanding issues for ZXDunny so he might know where to start looking into once he gets his hands on the code?

Would it be useful if we tried to compile a quick list of outstanding issues for ZXDunny so he might know where to start looking into once he gets his hands on the code?
That would be excellent. I have a fair bit of UI stuff planned, but let's get started -
I'll be prioritising UI bugs and usability first - the UI needs to be updated with some minor tweaks; key-repeat on menus and "type to search" in the disk browser. The config bug will be highest on the list so options you choose will persist between sessions (and indeed between opening and closing the menu).

If necessary I'll rewrite the whole menu, but that will be a lower priority.

Game-specific or chipset bugs will be a little further down, but I'll have a good bash at them. I'm very familiar with Amiga hardware and I know where to go to get help if necessary.

Have at it!

D.

Back