Release UAE4All 2.0

Stainy

Advanced Member
Just had an idea.. Can we have a HD config save.. I know we have per game configs but I cant find he'd save. I have to set up my hd every time

This emulator ( thanks to TomB and John4p ) is shaping up :)

TomB

Very Active Member
I want to work on uae4all again next weekend. We'll see if this feature is easy to implement...

lubomyr

puae with latest changes (2.5.1) now support tinylauncher in hd-dir mode. I will try to merge some code from puae maybe this will be works also with uae4all2

sparkymark79

If anybody else has a working HD folder where all the games work, I'd really appreciate a copy via a pm link, nudge nudge.. without HD-DIR access it's a real mammoth effort to get a directory with 100% working games (the ultimate aim). If somebody has already had time to do this I would be eternally grateful. especially so close to the tv cables being finished :) Dream Setup!

lubomyr

no success.
I'm tried to implement fsdb.c and fsdb_ linux.c from puae but this doesn't help.
Probably it also required implement filesystem.c and filesystem_bootrom.c from puae, but it too hard for me.
I stopped experiment with it. :(

NoeleyC

Might Hideki, who had another port of UAE which showed great potential (I think it was E_UAE though), be of any help in this situation?

Last edited by a moderator:

TomB

Very Active Member
mamemanic wanted a version compiled with GCC 7.2. Here it is. If there are no problems with this version, I will compile one using the profiler for better performance.

Attachments

mamemaniac

mamemanic wanted a version compiled with GCC 7.2. Here it is. If there are no problems with this version, I will compile one using the profiler for better performance.
Works fine to me, waiting for the optimized version.

TomB

Very Active Member
I updated UAE4ARM in Repo, not UAE4All.

If there are no errors reported to the new build UAE4All, I will put it in Repo.

mamemaniac

This new optimized build seems very fast, i tried Fighting Spirit AGA on my Rebirth and it plays fullspeed without any overclock, i did not notice any issues, of course i'll test more in the next days. Thanks again TomB, you did an excellent job as usual.