Everything is possible.Anyone had AmiKit running yet?
Could you possible give a step by step on how you got it running?Everything is possible.Anyone had AmiKit running yet?
Amikit8 was runned also with previous version of uae4arm
Check my post http://boards.openpandora.org/topic/18067-alpha-uae4arm/?p=384547/URL]
But with new version I think it will works much better
1. The Pandora has only 256 MB (Classic) or 512 MB of RAM. I don't want to allocate such an amount of memory. This will result in heavy use of the swap partition.Thanks! It's pretty fast with my ClassicWB p96 setup. I have a couple of questions though. 1. Can you increase the z3 fastmem cap to 256? 2. is networking possible on this? Ala e-uae. And also I have 2 bugs. 1 picasso96 8-bit modes are missing. I need this for duke3d. And 2. When I mount folders as harddrives the emulator freezes.
Hi TomB,In Repo is a new version of UAE4ARM with these changes:
- Switched to newer picasso code from WinUAE. Works much better, even with JIT.
- Minor update of sprite handling
- Corrected cpu cycle count in exceptions
- Minor graphic gliteches fixed (Love-Demo)
- Compiled with gcc 5.2
Source: View attachment 12460