Tweaking and Finalizing

it's good to hear that the Rainbow Liberation Movement doesn't just stand for desexualizing rainbows, but also has strong values in how to order colors. (let's forget about the second and third dimension of hue/saturation/lightness, which technically make it impossible to order if color is a continuum. most implementations are discretized anwyay.) is this a charity, can i throw money at it?

I will keep you informed and let you know!

And yet again we bunnies are the fluffy outsiders.

Bunnies are awesome.
Read this book:
http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Quozl_(novel)

Carnivorous rabbits? Do not want.
The guardian of Caerbannog doesn't count, it has never been seen eating humans, just killing them.
The Quozl don't eat humans either. It's actually quite a good book with more depth than you would expect.

The Quozl have evolved to become non violent, while keeping their savage history/nature as a part of their culture through art/dance.

I would say they delt with themselves better than the Vulcans did.

It's worth a read. I know you will like it especially as you are into woodcraft and music... I'm sure you will find a lot to relate to in the Quozl.

These are not evil bunnies. They could certainly teach humans a thing or two.

I have respect for them and I have very high standards...

Sent from my GT-S7580 using Tapatalk

Yes, please. As one of the worst offenders with off-topic stuff this thread is even irritating me.

I do welcome any criticism on any of my thinking with the last post about case colors, and yet another poll, which I don't really want.

Maybe ED can just pick his two favorite colors from the available choices and later he can consider other options if it is feasible.

As for the colors:
I really would like to try coloring the clear one from the inside (mybe in the FeaMinx-rainbow-style. Strickly for a lot of different technical AND emotionalreasons), just to see the outcome...

For the rest:
Well, I was on fusion festival last week, so I#m way ahead on that topic :) (Oh please, could someone open a thread for that, I need to work a bit now..)

i didn't realize we were the kind of forum to make threats to people about staying on topic....

Well I'm a special case... not always as clear as I would like to be... and I admit I can make others see red, even though I see pink.

So perhaps a spank on the tale was what I needed... After all this is a forum for discussing the Pyra... not an ideal place for me to wax lyrical with my peculiar views.
I take no offense.

Case closed! *hopefully with no gaps*

From how the moulds are arranged, which groups of parts have to be the same colour (except by swapping parts between two case sets), and which parts can actually be produced in different colours/quantities?

From how the moulds are arranged, which groups of parts have to be the same colour (except by swapping parts between two case sets), and which parts can actually be produced in different colours/quantities?
I have asked and wondered that since it was mentioned that ED wants to make nubs and other gaming controls black regardless of case color.

I like this sort of color scheme.

Attachments

• 20160705_151604.jpg
    20160705_151604.jpg
    668.2 KB · Views: 312
We should try to get support from Intel first.

I know, I guess I just love kitschy things.
A clear case provides plenty of opportunities to get a case you will love.

This shouldn't be taken seriously, but I propose that the only case we need is the clear one. You want black? Done! You want translucent purple? You got it! You want a picture of Picard and Locutus on either side of the logo? Easy enough!

with any luck, the obviousness of the vaporware of the PGS will encourage people to BUY A PYRA®.™
Yeah gonna be fun when people realise you can't play games like both Tomb Raider, Batman Arkham series, or Watchdogs 1 and 2 on an Atom chip. Or the fact you probably need a handful of SD cards to install all your games (And i don't even know if it has SD slots). Lucky if it plays 10-15 years old games at a decent framerate.

The Pyra does not pretend to be able to fly to the moon or something :p

Back