The plan a bit more detailed (2011-09-27)

Sorry to harp on about this, but is there no other way to contact craig's shop? Is it possible to transfer my order to the German shop? (Probably not, as not accepting orders currently but thought I'd ask).

Last edited:
By the time the Pandora 2 comes out I'm sure 256 GB cards will be just as expensive as current 32 Gb ones. It's going to be years away.

Also, I know you noted that your English is not the best in your signature, I reccomend using the spellcheck in your browser, it can help your learn better english, your spelling is not too far off and I'm sure the spell checker will pick up where you leave off.

Yup, use Firefox. BTW, Darkknight, you misspelled "recommend" as "reccomend". :p

Well, firefox won't catch everything, though its good enough :)

Actually, it was Firefox that alerted me to the spelling mistake. :p

Dysphasic, check out

http://www.icontrolp...oraprivate.html

they just put up a few that have wifi issues for sale.

forum discussion:

http://boards.openpa...vailable-again/

preorders start again Tomorrow I think.

Great, may try that once I get a refund on previous order!

The ones without WiFi are from Craigs shop, so you could send them a mail that you're fine with one of the WiFi-broken ones.

The repeated ignoring of any attempt to contact craig's shop regarding the status of my order (and then cancellation) make that a deal breaker sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:
The repeated ignoring of any attempt to contact craig's shop regarding the status of my order (and then cancellation) make that a deal breaker sadly.

good argument... have you tried today? the store hasn't really been active I thought. Not to mention I would assume Craig is up to his pope hat in email and phone calls(I don't know if he has a pope hat, just saying). Try going through EvilDragon directly to get ahold of Craig if the trying the website again and he doesn't get back to you in a few days. I would think just a little more patience would pay out dividends in good will. But I understand your feelings. Not yet with this company but with a number of others who I will not name(creative labs was the worst...Ha!).

I hope that that would expedite the issue.

Sorry to try and saddle you with more work EvilDragon...

good argument... have you tried today? the store hasn't really been active I thought. Not to mention I would assume Craig is up to his pope hat in email and phone calls(I don't know if he has a pope hat, just saying). Try going through EvilDragon directly to get ahold of Craig if the trying the website again and he doesn't get back to you in a few days. I would think just a little more patience would pay out dividends in good will. But I understand your feelings. Not yet with this company but with a number of others who I will not name(creative labs was the worst...Ha!).

I have tried repeatedly over the last 3 days. Last email I actually got a reply to I posed as an investor. About 5 sent since then, all ignored, including my requests for a refund. Hence my reluctance to deal more with craig's store.

I have tried repeatedly over the last 3 days. Last email I actually got a reply to I posed as an investor. About 5 sent since then, all ignored, including my requests for a refund. Hence my reluctance to deal more with craig's store.

So, did you order August this year or last year? Im pretty sure any of Craig's listed "contact us" methods get spammed like crazy, there are hundreds of people waiting for their products and if you are trying to contact them, chances are, so are many other customers.

If it has only been two months since you placed the order I'd say just remain calm for a bit, if it's been a year, well I'd still say calm down, but I'd also say just hang out with the rest of us waiting in the queue, it's going to be a little bit.

Then again, if you demand a refund that means we all get our pandies a little quicker, but it's your loss in the end. :lol:

See, yes, I've heard all about the long waiting times people have gone through, how people have waited well over a year and all that, AND I've heard how it's all worth it in the end and how great it is. That is not my issue, as I've said in my previous posts.

Who would wear wristwatch these days? Yuppies and wannabe filthy rich ppl?

who wouldn't?

my wristwatch can store 30 telephone numbers, all with their own 8-letter names too, it has a built-in calculator, and 4 alarms, that can be set individually, including setting it to go off on certain dates. :p

and guess what?

i'm not a "yuppie" or a "wannabe filthy rich person". <_<

Who would wear wristwatch these days? Yuppies and wannabe filthy rich ppl?

who wouldn't?

my wristwatch can store 30 telephone numbers, all with their own 8-letter names too, it has a built-in calculator, and 4 alarms, that can be set individually, including setting it to go off on certain dates. :p

and guess what?

i'm not a "yuppie" or a "wannabe filthy rich person". <_<

Did you bite a chunk off your cell phone and turn it into a wristwatch or something?

The ones without WiFi are from Craigs shop, so you could send them a mail that you're fine with one of the WiFi-broken ones.
You know, I'm gonna do that. I'm gonna e-mail Craigs shop ask them to ship me one of those Pandoras. Hope I can get one and don't have to worry about waiting anymore.

Well, I got that investor mail (it was the only one I got), but since the content wasn't about investment but asking for a refund from OP Ltd., all I could do was forward that mail to them.

Yes, sorry about that but I was frankly emailing every single address I could find in an attempt to actually elicit a response.

Yes, sorry about that but I was frankly emailing every single address I could find in an attempt to actually elicit a response.

I can totally understand that, but I'm afraid I can't do much here.

Rest assured that I will do anything I can to get the production in Germany running as good and fast as possible.

And that's not just for my customers, it's for Craigs customers as well, no worries.

These are hard times at the moment, but once I got all investments setup, things will look way better again.

Whatever happens, I will try to support EVERYONE here as good as I can, not just my customers.

If I remember correctly they should be happy to give you a refund. It will save OPT I thought around $75. But finding them on eBay is a challenge. eBay classifies it as an emulation device and so it is illegal to sell on eBay. They get there but are removed within hours or days. There is a trade section in the forum, that seems more promising.

Not really: ebay's filters mistake our pandora for a "pandora battery" for the PSP, and that's the one that can't be sold. Getting a human to check the item should work in getting it back on sale, since it's not our pandora that is actually banned.

Back