Business Plan finished, ready to gather investors! (2011 - 09 - 09)

As a fellow resident I'm pleased to report that the Peoples Republic of Yorkshire is of course the best country in the world. ;)

Does that include West Yorkshire and Pontefract? Hard to disagree when you've got all the great Haribo Candies and Liquorice available right there. :lol:

Hi, it is nice to get so good news but I haven't seen any new from the old preorders, I preorder on september 2009 and i still don't have time to expect my pandora.

hi read that is craig who is dealing with asian preorders. can i get any news please. just a word to give my strength to wait more time please.

thanks

Hi, it is nice to get so good news but I haven't seen any new from the old preorders, I preorder on september 2009 and i still don't have time to expect my pandora.

hi read that is craig who is dealing with asian preorders. can i get any news please. just a word to give my strength to wait more time please.

thanks

It's also good news for old preorders!

Depending on how fast the old company in Texas can produce (and how fast), old preorders will get units from the german company as well.

^

Great question... How many to ED, how many were RMAs, Premiums, and taken from preorder que would be a great breakdown. Although that might be asking too much?

I, too, would like to know just how many units Craig is building. This is the first we've heard of him receiving a recent shipment of boards from CircuitCo, so I'm sure you can imagine that Batch 1 preorders like myself who reside near the end of the queue would like to know when and how much progress is being made.

So how about visiting CC more often? A guy from the Community did this once afaik but I guess it really was the one and only time. If nobody visits and watchs CC permanent, I guess they have no reason to speed up anything. No wonder that nothing happens there. They know they can do with OPT whatever they want. Sad thing. :(

So how about visiting CC more often? A guy from the Community did this once afaik but I guess it really was the one and only time. If nobody visits and watchs CC permanent, I guess they have no reason to speed up anything. No wonder that nothing happens there. They know they can do with OPT whatever they want. Sad thing. :(

I doubt they will speed up if someone visits.

It hasn't helped the past two times...

I doubt they will speed up if someone visits.

It hasn't helped the past two times...
You just have to send the right person...

chucknorriszfh7.jpg

Back