The following is based on a true story.

The real reason is we want to build on the success of the Pyra. .. not remind people / associate the product with the failure flaming train full of circus seals colliding at high speed with a cruise ship full of Hollywood's most plastic B list self claimed celebrities that was the iControlPad2.
Fixed.

I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night...
His case gotta be strong, and the CPU got to be fast, and the battery has to last through the night...

yes... fitting...

or, if you are more anime inclined:

I just saw a new thread by ED regarding the cases, but I dont see it now. He was saying if needed he would go to Greece thurs/Fri

and give a "brighter" note to the waiting :
Now imagine the donkey is carrying the cases from Greece to Germany... through the Alps... that would take around 2 months, right?
[doublepost=1494365238,1494365123][/doublepost]
I also prefer the original @Grench posted.
Wait... the original is French? Wow... Loin became Runaway.... something got lost in translation...

Although i really like Bonnie Tyler's and Shrek's versions, this is one of my favorite:

Why did you watch it? Two words, train wreck. ;)
Why was it posted? Apparently because it started out with a rendition of Holding out for a Hero. I feel the need to note though that it was lip-synced to the Jennifer Saunders version so to my mind it doesn't really count as a separate version. :p

-Neelix

WTF did i just watch? and why did i watch it???

Haha its a weird web series called Flanders Company about super heroes contracting super villains to pretend to beat them up and look good to the public (I did say it was weird).
For those who speak french they are working on new episodes after all those years. ;)

Why did you watch it? Two words, train wreck. ;)
Why was it posted? Apparently because it started out with a rendition of Holding out for a Hero. I feel the need to note though that it was lip-synced to the Jennifer Saunders version so to my mind it doesn't really count as a separate version. :p

-Neelix

I know its lip-synced. Just liked all the action mixed in with the music :p

Back