The Caring Corner :)

I just slept from 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm. The bad part is that I didn’t even realize I had slept. Usually I’ll get a feeling of time having passed or waking up, but I didn’t get that this time. I was just laying in bed for a little bit, then looked at my phone, and four hours had passed.

I just slept from 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm. The bad part is that I didn’t even realize I had slept. Usually I’ll get a feeling of time having passed or waking up, but I didn’t get that this time. I was just laying in bed for a little bit, then looked at my phone, and four hours had passed.
Sounds like you were abducted by aliens. Congrats.

Oh man, I didn’t get my weekly money on Wednesday, because I had to leave early for dinner with my dad and twin sister to celebrate our birthday, which was actually on Thursday. Even worse, the staff who gives me my weekly money didn’t come in yesterday or today, so I spent my actual birthday without any money to do anything.

I’m also missing out on tonight’s Mega Millions drawing. If you see tomorrow that someone won $480 million, it wasn’t me. :(

verry happy birthday JDTAY! :cool:

o.jpg

I just had a pale stool. Could be too much fat in my diet, or it could be my liver or gallbladder finally giving out. Oh well.

I just had a pale stool. Could be too much fat in my diet, or it could be my liver or gallbladder finally giving out. Oh well.
Yes could be visible undigested fat, but I'd have thought that'd have to be quite hard fat to survive through the digestive process, could also be bile I think secreted by the pancreas into the duodenum, again which helps digest fat, but I've never experienced that myself. I don't as it happens regularly inspect my emissions prior to flush, so it's hard for me to say whether the tone of my craps vary in tone that much.

Had my second pale stool in a row a couple hours ago. I don’t hurt anywhere though, so hopefully it’s not a medical problem.

I also haven’t had any coffee, even decaf, in the past five days, so it might be related to that. I was considering quitting the stuff, but I’m rethinking it. I’ve been up since 2 AM, and it’s not because of coffee, so it must be something else.

Just put up 99.5 degrees. I had some food, but it wasn’t that hot, and I drank cool water with it. Might be a fluke. I went out this morning, but I don’t think anything would infect me that fast. I went out on Saturday morning too though, and two and a half days would be enough for Omicron.

Edit: Never mind, it’s back down to 98.3 degrees. I guess it really was just the food.

Last edited:
I just had to throw away half a bowl of oatmeal because of nausea. I don’t think I’m sick though; I think my body just hates oatmeal. I’ve had trouble finishing it in the past, but this was the worst yet.

Back