The Caring Corner :)

So, I’m taking another COVID test right now. Only been about 44 hours since the last one, but I can’t sleep, so I didn’t wanna wait.

Edit: Clear. I thought for sure I had it this time too. My nose is stuffy and even my throat is a little sore.

Last edited:
my throat is a little sore.

super-Lube-Aerosol-11oz-1024x1024.jpg

levi was right, my thermometer just gave out. Not that the reading was off, but the glue that held the probe to the main part stopped working. Now it's just dangling by two wires.

I suppose I could buy some super glue, but it seems easier to just buy a better thermometer.

So...
You can't sleep, you can't eat ?
There's no doubt, you're in deep ?
Your throat is tight, you can't breathe ?

Guys, my two piece thermometer gave me a 99.6, so I’m taking another COVID test. I’m getting kinda addicted to these things. I only have three left after this one, but they all expire at the end of September, so I might as well use them.

Edit: Clear again.

Last edited:
Reactions: rSl
I currently have an infection affecting my airways. But I don't have COVID tests around and also no urge to aquire one. I wouldn't know what I could gain.

So, I just drank an entire 2-liter bottle of Diet Coke, which I’d estimate at between 250 and 300 milligrams of caffeine. Guess I’ll be up again tonight.

Reactions: rSl
The knowledge that you won't be a covid-19 super spreader is worth something to you I'd assume.
Don't worry, I feel shitty enough to have no tendencies to leave my flat. So I'm not spreading anything. And should I for whatever reason have to go near people, I'd put a mask on - like just in case.

My thermometer just read 100.3 degrees, and all I did was put piping hot microwave ramen in my mouth. Hot & Spicy flavor. Yeah, I think I’ll hold off on another COVID test for now.

Insomnia again, only this time I woke up about fifteen minutes after midnight instead of fifteen minutes before. I then spent about half an hour watching an episode of the JeffMara Podcast. Woman says we’re like jigsaw puzzle pieces that change shape with each life lived, and once we fit back into the master puzzle, we don’t have to incarnate anymore. I’m no longer sure whether I want this to be my last life or not. I’d hate to go out on such a low note.

Back