The Caring Corner :)

Similar but in opposition I think. Vaccination is intending the provide your immune system with a prompt it can recognise to identify foreign particles and get rid of them before they cause infection. This 'pollen vaccination' seems to be the idea of providing your immune system with a stimulus so that it recognises it's not dangerous, and stops reacting to it. To me that's a similar enough idea that it makes some sense to call it the same thing, but if I was more in tune with the actions of my immune systems I guess I might not agree. And if I was a hayfever sufferer I might not agree either, because to get on this plan in the UK at least you have to have extreme hay fever, so intentionally introducing pollen into your system will at least on the first day present you with all of those hay fever symptoms. A vaccine on the other hand gives you mild symptoms that do not significantly obstruct on your daily activities.

at least on the first day present you with all of those hay fever symptoms
Yup which is why you have to be supervised for the first hour or so after you’ve taken the first pill (pill is preferred to injection because of the lower risk of anaphylactic shock).
A vaccine on the other hand gives you mild symptoms that do not significantly obstruct on your daily activities
Depends on the vaccine

I didn’t tell you guys this, but I cancelled the appointment in early December to have my mole with moderate atypia removed, because I was depressed. Fortunately, they sent me a letter telling me to reconsider, and staff got a hold of it, so now I’m scheduled again for early January. I don’t see what the big deal is though. Not cancer is not cancer, right?

Even more simple: I can just not eat bee pollen. I do not even particularly like bee pollen.
Or simply move to California.
Post automatically merged:

I often get something like that when I eat too much bread or other junkfood. Luckily I normally sleep well if I limit my diet to high-quality foods.
bread is not junk food!!!!!
Post automatically merged:

There are hayfever vaccines actually, have been for at least a decade I think.
don't think so. I would have been all over it. doesn't matter anyway I'll never get my childhood back.

Guys, I've convinced myself that I have prostate issues, but apparently screening isn't recommended until age fifty. How do I bide my time until then?

I mean, it's just a blood test, maybe it wouldn't hurt to ask for it?

Guys, I've convinced myself that I have prostate issues, but apparently screening isn't recommended until age fifty. How do I bide my time until then?

50?! I understood it to be from age 40...

You can always raise the topic with your GP. But be prepared he might want to feel it himself instead of doing a blood test ;)

You know, I was thinking about the prostate because I've been getting up at night to use the bathroom a lot. A symptom checker told me it could also be diabetes though. Now, I know you guys think it's pretty obvious, but my family has no history of diabetes, and I haven't fainted yet, so...

I drank a hot coffee, and then checked my temperature, and it was 97.2 degrees. I kinda wish I didn't have the coffee, so I would have a 96.5 or lower temperature to complain to you guys about. Oh well, I guess not freezing to death is a good thing.

I wonder what would happens if you are now eating icecream..

And i whish whe would use the Metric System, 97,2 Degrees is quite hot in Germany, as 100 Degrees is the Boiling Point of Water.. ^^

I gave my coffee time to wear off and tested out at 96.0 degrees. The danger zone is 94.9 and below, so still doing pretty well, but I can't help but think about hypothyroidism again. My doctor tested my thyroid stimulating hormone, but not either of the two hormones produced by the thyroid itself, T3 and T4. What it means is that I could still have primary hypothyroidism, just not secondary. Not sure what exactly would cause my thyroid itself to give out at my age though.

Lets hope its something not that worse,

I still not that happy about our 1000000 of Meassure Systems:
Whe have Celsius, Farenheit and Celvin for Temperature..

So lets say you are a Cook in Germany and ask your friend Cook in the USA for the best Temperatur for the Chicken you have in your Oven,
300 Degrees Farenheid are 150 Degrees Celsius and 422 Degrees Kelvin .. so whyle the Chicken where raw in Farenheid, it would be maybe black in Kelvin ^^

Kelvin is the only one of those which makes sense. E.g. 5 Kelvin*2 = 10 Kelvin while 5° Celsius*2 = 283.15° Celsius. And Fahrenheit of course works no more sensible than Celsius.

Kelvin is the only one of those which makes sense. E.g. 5 Kelvin*2 = 10 Kelvin while 5° Celsius*2 = 283.15° Celsius. And Fahrenheit of course works no more sensible than Celsius.
So Lambda I think you were right about vaccines, but wrong about the reasons. Also you were right at the wrong time, when the data indicated (wrongly) they were there right thing to do.

This is the first time I heard that Celsius have to be multiplicied different,
I remember whe got thought that 2 times 50 degrees are 100 degrees..
it’s metric after all ..
but only for the numbers, if you put 2 things together that have 50 degrees, they will still be 50 degrees..

And for me as a European Citizen, Celsius makes much more sense:
Most of our Body was made of water, and there is also a lot more water on the planet than land , so whe this stuff is important,
Water gets freezing at 0 Degrees, and is boiling to steam at 100 degrees..
so if someone habe 97 Degrees Body Temperature, it’s something you have to worry about..

but only for the numbers, if you put 2 things together that have 50 degrees, they will still be 50 degrees..
You've reminded me of a physics teacher in High School
"If the problem is what's the temperature of the liquid once the ice melts if you pour 25 cm3 of whiskey at 20 ºC in a glass with 4cm3 of ice at -2 ºC and you do the math and the result is 1500 ºC... don't write it in the exam. Please. Pretty please."
He was trying to convey that physics is not (only) math it needs to make some sense in reality.

This is the first time I heard that Celsius have to be multiplicied different,
Because when do we ever want to multiply temperatures? The only thing that really makes sense from a human perspective is hotter and colder and about the same. For a physicist, maybe twice as hot makes sense, but for a normal person, not so much.

Most of our Body was made of water, and there is also a lot more water on the planet than land , so whe this stuff is important,
Water gets freezing at 0 Degrees, and is boiling to steam at 100 degrees..
Only pure water at normal pressures does that. And before water was pumped into our taps, the idea of pure water was rather unusual. The water in the sea is significantly salty as is the water in our bodies. You can get water up to higher temperatures in a pressure cooker. And steam is a mixture of water vapour and water droplets, which are not at 100 degrees at normal pressures. >100 degree c water is water vapour. Water coming off a pot starts to cool as it rises and turns back into steam.

So Lambda I think you were right about vaccines, but wrong about the reasons. Also you were right at the wrong time, when the data indicated (wrongly) they were there right thing to do.
I saw this regime coming years in advance. I was right about the duration of the regime, the severity, the injections being coerced, the scarcity of goods, the uninjected becoming a second-class citisens, and many more things. Very rarely have I been surprised during these last 2 years. That is not luck. I just know what this is about. I will probably also end up being one of the few to be at least decently prepared.

But yeah, many of my friends now regret taking the injection too because they thought that they could just take it and then be treated as full citisen but now they realise that they will have to keep taking injections in order to be treated as someone who is injected. Alas, the more rights you give up to an Orwellian government, the more rights that they willl demand you give up. Bending is not the solution, it is the problem.

Back