The Caring Corner :)

A lot of those reports are when they were doing systematic testing and people naturally taking the drug also naturally got a winter cold, reported it and that's how it's written up. Doesn't necessarily mean your risk is elevated, especially if you can't see a reason why that would happen. If not, it's just a statistical correlation, and as the stats men say, that doesn't indicate causation.

Reactions: rSl
I just had a long, strange dream, and I’ll spare you most of the details, but at one point in the dream, I was stuck with a needle multiple times. Now, here’s the weird part, I actually felt the needle. I remember it hurting just a bit and being afraid to be stuck by it again.

This completely destroys my worldview of dreams. The whole “pinch yourself” thing? It’s all lies. Lies!

So, today I went to the dermatologist, and was stuck with a needle twice. They did scrape biopsies of two of my moles, one I was concerned about, and one I wasn't concerned about but now am. They said the results come back in a week, and then they'll know whether to excise them or not.

So, I tried to get a good pic of the second mole the dermatologist did a biopsy on, but it was hard since it was on my left side. Some of the marker is still there two days later too.

9722BC45-66E5-423F-B797-329225A61A15.jpeg

Oh man, I wish my skin biopsy results would come back sooner, but one week is already pretty fast for results. They can do it that fast because they have their own in-house dermatopathology lab. You can read about the guy who will determine whether or not I have melanoma here:

I made some training this evening by putting my feet on the wall, whyle I was laying on the back, I don’t know if this was good for anything, maybe I get some more muscles on the left leg back, I can’t put my left that hight that it would get angled on the chest, and when I go down so I would sit on my feet I can’t go up ..
maybe it was my fault as I ditnt trained in my vacation, I was power playing Snowrunner and watched Streaming Shows ..
I still hope I can get my moving abilities back any time far away ..
I made some progress, I can climb a ladder whit boot feets, I can go up stairs whiteout the need to put my hands on the handlebars, I would got on the Unimog.. and I don’t walk that silly anymore, but there is still a big space for improvement..

Something different: what’s the deal whit these big black hears sometimes grow out of the nose? I usually pull them out, but I’m curious: my Hear Color is dark blonde ..

Something different: what’s the deal whit these big black hears sometimes grow out of the nose? I usually pull them out, but I’m curious: my Hear Color is dark blonde ..
As you get older, these get also thicker and more. They will also start growing out of your ears (I just pluck the ears ones, not the tiny hairs, just those big ones. As for the nose, scissors, or, if you have the money, there is also a trimmer. But it pulls your hair, so if you are susceptible to pain, stick with the scissors. https://www.wikihow.com/Trim-Nose-Hair
Welcome to the heavy beard club, by the way; https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alle,_die_mit_uns_auf_Kaperfahrt_fahren

Jan und hein und Klaas und Matz die haben Pyra's, die haben Pyra's...
Jan und hein und Klaas und Matz die haben Pyra's, die laden auf...

Last edited:
Reactions: rSl
As a Swiss Army Knive Fan, I used the tiny Scissors of a Victorinox Classic (the Keyring SAK) which works good ^^ But the last time I just pull it out..
sometimes these grow also out of my normal skin..

Never had anything nearly as thick as a big black nose hair growing out of my skin, except arguably around my crotch, but those can get much longer and are curly. Perhaps if I didn't tweeze them out as soon as I see them they'd grow that long, but I'd hate to see that.

Is it too much to ask for my biopsy results to come in sometime today? I know the doctors said on Tuesday it would be one week, but they are using their own in-house dermatopathology lab. Maybe I'll get the call sometime after they open this morning.

Today is the day after Halloween, in some countries it’s a free day, .. all holly’s or how it’s called in English „Allerheiligen „ where you going to the cemetery , at least in catholic federal states ..

Well, the dermatology office called me, which was nice, but they found out my biopsy results weren't in yet. They also said it could be longer than seven days, so it might not be tomorrow either.

Yep, still waiting on the results here on Wednesday. My therapist said yesterday that if it were cancer, they would’ve gotten the results to me sooner, but I’m not so sure.

Good news and bad news. The good news is that neither of the two moles they checked were cancerous. The bad news is that the second mole they checked looked like it could turn into melanoma in the future, so they're going to go ahead and excise it. I'll have to have stitches and all that.

I think I might have anhedonia. It's weird, Bing says antidepressants and antipsychotics can cause anhedonia, but they're also what's used to treat anhedonia. I guess I'm screwed if I'm already on medication and still have it.

Just to review, I take 120mg duloxetine, 12mg paliperidone, 3mg brexpiprazole, and 1mg twice a day clonazepam. Any idea which of those is the culprit? I've also been thinking about what @FBnil said about statins lowering cholesterol too low in the brain. That's not really a thing, is it?

Back