The Caring Corner :)

I just had some ice cream. I would think things like ice cream or hot coffee would give you bad results.

Felt a little weird, was 96.5 just now. Not as bad as the 96.0 I posted last night. That was around two hours later than right now though, as far as time of day goes.

I just had a nightmare. In real life, I was born prematurely and needed treatment, but in my nightmare I had the idea that I was literally born rotting and needed many months of treatment. Again, in my nightmare, I was wanting to talk to my dad to make sure this wasn't actually true. I had the idea that if I owed a debt for my life that I couldn't repay, it would make me kill myself.

Anyway though, looking at the other stuff that happened around that nightmare, it was pretty obvious it was all nonsense. There was also a part where I recalled living on twenty-first century Earth, as if it were something that happened hundreds of years ago. During this part, I wasn't even me. Not only that, I don't think my memory was of this life either. So yeah, not me all the way around. Man...

I was 96.8 around six this morning, posted 99.5 just now. I'm still trying to find a condition that screws up temperature in both directions.

It's not hypochondria it's the meds.

I had a valium stint. It was great, relaxed me, made feel tired and fall asleep quickly. But soon i realised it wasn't good sleep. I would wake up, toss and turn, doze back off and have frequent vivid and disturbing dreams. Klonolpin is related. Let me guess: you take 7-12 small shits a day. Sometimes you can't remember large chunks of the day. You pass out after 2 beers. You're brain arbitrarily reboots during conversations. Your sweat is weird. You're dick feels like rubber...

Pharmaceuticals fuck you up. Cocaine has fewer side-effects. It cures anxiety too.

END: medical-advice

It's funny, Valium is actually what they recommend replacing Klonopin with when you want to stop Klonopin, because it has about the longest half-life of all the anxiety meds. Klonopin has some killer withdrawal symptoms, Valium slightly less so.

I've been on Klonopin for like at least four straight years now, so it's safe to say I'm dependent. They supervise how much I get though, 1mg in the morning, 1mg in the evening. If I were trusted to give it to myself, I'd probably take twice what I take now.

It's not hypochondria it's the meds.

I'm still going to go with it being hypochondria.

Valium is actually what they recommend replacing Klonopin with when you want to stop Klonopin, because it has about the longest half-life of all the anxiety meds
Yep... always scrutinize the specs. Drug nerds ftw.

Valium is awful. Dirty hacky shit. Clear link to dementia (which of course is contested by big pharma). It's supposed to reduce alcohol cravings, but guess what? It makes one drink feel like two so what you gonna do? I became a combo-addict.

Now I'm just wrestling with alcohol. Basically me denying the harmful side-effects for decades: poor sleep, weight-gain, being mentally handicapped and worst of all stress and anger. Sometimes I'm fine, usually I'm not. I have a new job now that I'm taking seriously (now). I only drink and smoke weed on weekends, unless i have an excuse, which of course hang on trees. I live above a pub, the sun is shining..

I sincerely hope you figure out what works for you. The pharmaceutical-industrial-complex is a mighty machine, esp in good old USA. I have weened myself off a lot of things. I hope you can too.

Pizza is actually quite pleasant without wine. It's the first bite that's the hardest. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: rSl
I was feeling tired after waking up this morning, so I put tiredness into the online symptom checker this morning instead of low body temperature. Hypothyroidism is still a hit, but now I've learned about something else that sort of matches me, hepatic encephalopathy. I know my liver enzymes have been elevated for years, but my doctor wanted me to have my gallbladder removed first to rule out that as a cause. I wonder if maybe my liver itself finally gave out though. Wouldn't surprise me with all my meds. Obesity increases the odds of liver disease too.

Back