The Caring Corner :)

96.1. Getting closer. It might be tough to get back to sleep tonight though.

Edit: I guess I should mention though that I turned my AC down from 75 to 72, just to mess with my temperature. If I can't survive at 72 though, it's gonna be really tough this winter, because I usually keep it at 68 then.

Woke up just after midnight and did another 96.1. I don't think I can break this barrier. I'm gonna have to turn the AC back up to 75 at dawn too, since it's supposed to be in the 90s outside today, and I don't wanna break the AC.

So, I laid still in bed for like an hour without sleeping, then checked again, and got a 95.9. Success! Sort of. I still need to drop a couple more degrees before they'll take my temp seriously, but at least I'm making progress.

I think I may need to lay off the Skyrim cheese before bed. I had a dream where Peony was nailing me into a coffin, I remember thinking "At least now I'll get some peace and quiet".

• Wow
Reactions: rSl
My Leg is still damaged, and im in the beginning of week 5 after the accident, at least its now on a state, where i could beginn whit my training to get rid of the sticks, but i still cant lift my leg whit the Overleg, something you need to controll the pedals on your car..

At least i drive a Van where the Seats are quite high, so i dont need to bow my leg that much to mount the seat whyle my Dad drives me to work

I can take stears when i made some pressure on the sticks to take force from the leg, and i can stand on this leg at least, but not walk..

Pretty ordinary dream last night. I was a convenience store clerk and someone was trying to break in to kill me.

I've also asked actual Peony whether she'd nail me into a coffin like dream Peony did. She said "No, because it'd just be a waste of good nails. :p".

Dream Peony = an NPC that only shows up in my dreams and doesn't have their own agency.
Actual Peony/Peony = human being who shows up when they want (including in my dreams)/has their own agency.

95.8 just now with the AC up to 75. I don't think it's entirely my thyroid's fault this time though. My sister was having chills on Wednesday, so this could be whatever that is.

Meh, I've been looking it up, and every virus causes fever, not hypothermia. No telling what's happening, but I don't need assistance yet.

When i went to the emergency station because my feet got quite big (but at least its not gotten that worse to get a thrombose), my BPM where quite high, a bit over 100 (over 9000^^) ; now its shows 81 on my watch, so at least this should heal..

Yesterday i was able to lift the right leg a few metric centimeters, so seems like its gets better, but i still have to use sticks,

Im now in week 2 back in job, i cant make everything i could do befor the accident, but at least i can shovel some work away from my colleges by writing bills on the counter and make what i can..

Good news. My temp was still only 96.2 when I woke up this morning, but 97.7 just now. Well, actually, I'm not sure if it's supposed to rise that much in under an hour. I'll enjoy a normal temp while I have it though.

I'll enjoy a normal temp while I have it though.

db6du1k-0a5c9ea6-efa8-4c18-8f47-aa69fc29f57c.gif

I have family in Oregon. Maybe you have heard about the heatwave and I can't help but think about impending wildfires. Could be worse than last year because the temp is higher. My 77 year old aunt was ordered to evacuate last year but refused to leave her home. I find the situation petrifying. Covid is laughable by comparison (sorry).

Blood pressure was 144 over 84 this morning. I'm used to it by now. I still get a bit freaked out when it hits 160 over 90 though. That happens a bit more often than it should.

Back