The Caring Corner :)

@JDTAY what's your dietary habit? (What do you eat in a day; can you tell us more about that. Do you get enough fibre?). How many steps do you make outside per week?

My usual dietary habit is lots of meat and microwave food. I’ve been stuck on oatmeal and beans the last three days though, since those were the last things remaining in my apartment. I haven’t gotten groceries in a long time, but I told them I’d do it tomorrow. I’ve been afraid since they said I would have to go shopping for myself inside the store for the first time since the pandemic hit.

As for your other question, what is this “outside” you speak of?

I woke up with 96.5 just now, but I know that's probably not terribly impressive to you guys. I think I'll stop posting my temps until I hit the 94 range.

As for your other question, what is this “outside” you speak of?

Cities-Post-apocalyptic-London-094399.jpg

See, there's nothing to be scared of.

I woke up with 96.5 just now, but I know that's probably not terribly impressive to you guys. I think I'll stop posting my temps until I hit the 94 range.
Dude, that's cold! = 35.83 Celcius is still inside the "normal" Adult temperatures, albeit a bit cold. You either are too passive (define a day you can not use chairs nor lay on the ground/bed. Watch TV only while moving). And see what happens. And move more. You might not be moving enough. Do you exercise? Do you have diastolic/systolic and BPM info? (your heartrate when you measure your temp) And what were you doing minutes before measuring?

Do what reptiles do: Go sunbathe

I’ve been afraid since they said I would have to go shopping for myself inside the store for the first time since the pandemic hit.
Well, I'm relatively more afraid of COVID-19 than the average person, but I've kept buying my groceries presentially in physical stores and have survived. Wear a good mask, wash your hands at home and at the store, don't spend too long inside the shop, wear gloves if you want (I hated them when I tried and I don't really think they're needed). You may not want to go shopping everyday, but it's safe enough weekly or forthnigthly. Don't worry.

Hmm, getting groceries seems to have affected me a bit. Took a four hour nap after the Nintendo Direct, presumably due to food coma. The worst part is that I woke up with a 98.1. Man, my temperature is normal enough when I’m actually eating food that I don’t want them to check for hypothyroidism anymore.

I ate some mini pizza rolls and felt sick afterward, so I took my temp. 98.9 degrees. Not too high, but kinda bad considering I posted a 96.5 last night. I don’t think this would be caused by something I picked up at the grocery store; usually diseases take longer to incubate than that. I’ll let you know if it turns into an actual fever. I gotta admit, it feels a little chilly in my 75 degree apartment right now.

No fever. 97.3 right now. Not even low enough to worry about either. I guess walking to the grocery store last morning might’ve given me enough sunlight to maintain my temp better.

Not gonna post my temp, but I do want to talk about something. My evening Klonopin knocked me out from 8:30 to 11:30 pm, but I haven’t slept since. It’s past three in the morning now.

My morning Klonopin knocks me out most mornings too, but I’d rather get all my sleep in at night, as opposed to getting half of it after sunrise.

My psych didn't take any blood today, but took my blood pressure. 160 over 99. Beat that, I dare you.

It sucks that I don't see my physical doctor again until October, because I could really use some blood pressure meds. I wonder why my blood pressure was lower in there on Friday. Only like 130 over 80. I guess my body didn't want blood pressure meds, so it faked lower pressure for a bit.

I'm wondering about something. When they took my blood pressure, they wrote it down on a slip of paper for me to hand to the psych. They also wrote a number next to an acronym, "HIL". The number was 108. I'm assuming it was my resting heart rate, but that's a pretty high resting heart rate.

My temp was 97.5 there too, just in case you wondered.

Back