The Caring Corner :)

It’s something whit the testicles , but it was in my first few years and I thankfully can’t remember much..
it’s was still in the 80thes ^^

It’s weird, I got money on my card today, and was all ready to order ten cases of soda off of Instacart, when I suddenly realized that I didn’t want any more caffeine.

Now I’m sure as heck something’s wrong with me, but I don’t know what. Temperature’s fine.

My neighbor that I mentioned before, the staff here isn’t allowed to tell me what’s going on with him, but I did hear one of them talking to him on the phone this morning, and they said, “Wow, I didn’t know veins could do that.”

I now assume he has veinitis. Poor guy, he’ll probably have to have them all removed.

• Sad
Reactions: rSl
This is weird. It sounds like someone is carving something into my front door. I don't feel like opening it.

Edit: It occurs to me this sound should probably have me fearing for my life, but I'm just trying to take some advice I received earlier today and go with the flow. It'll be interesting to see what was carved when it's finished.

Last edited:
I’m trying to figure out why I’m always up in the middle of the night. My theory is that I take my evening Klonopin too early, and thus sleep too early. It doesn’t really explain why I only seem to sleep three hours at a time though. I think maybe my morning Klonopin messes with my schedule too. I often take a nap after it.

It'll be interesting to see what was carved when it's finished.

33136225-male-toilet-signs.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: rSl
Rexulti says to be careful of overheating, but I'm afraid of the opposite thing. Case in point, my temperature was 96.7 degrees just now. I've also lost about 10 pounds in the last four days. I attribute both to running low on food in my apartment.

I was supposed to go grocery shopping for myself yesterday, but fell asleep in the morning and missed my chance. Honestly though, I'm still kinda afraid to go to the grocery store. Haven't done it since the pandemic began.

Dreaming used to be much less complex back in my day.

Then

Me regular dreaming
Me lucid dreaming

Now

Joint dream

Peony + I regular dreaming
Peony + I lucid dreaming
Peony regular dreaming + I lucid dreaming
Peony lucid dreaming + I regular dreaming

Separate dreams

Same as joint dream

96.9 degrees this morning. I guess that’s an improvement over yesterday morning, but I’m still worried. The things that cause high temperatures tend to be temporary, but the things that cause low temperatures are usually permanent. It’s especially weird that I’m experiencing this despite being on Rexulti in June in the South.

Edit: An internet search said it could be hypothyroidism, but although I have like every symptom of that, I don’t have any of the risk factors except family history. My sister takes thyroid medication.

Last edited:

$ apt-cache search rexutil
rexutil - additional utility packages for the deployment and configuration management tool

@JDTAY Are you keeping a good log? Trying to measure at the same regular timeintervals, also measuring ambient temperature.

I was just reminded that my health is pretty good, all things considered. The neighbor I mentioned just got back, and he had multiple blood clots in his lungs, apparently pieces of a larger clot that broke apart and went up there. He's fine now, but he could hardly breathe when he left for the hospital.

So what if I have a few temperature readings in the 96 range? Hypothermia starts in the 94 range.

I registered another 96.9 just before midnight. One thing I’m thinking is that it might be cold in my apartment. AC is set at 74, but it feels cooler than that.

Edit 2:49 AM: My temp's back up to 97.6. I attribute it to staying up the past three hours and drinking coffee. Usually my temperature is lowest after sleeping.

Last edited:
This thread can serve as a log.
I suspect if @JDTAY scraped this thread for every time they commented a thermometer reading and turned it into a graph, they’d find it averages to a nice sinusoidal representation of homeostasis \o/

Here's one to screw with your log. I was doing laundry with my mask on for over an hour. Started sweating like crazy. Came back upstairs, and sure enough, posted a 99.4.

This may be a Rexulti thing instead of a thyroid thing. I dunno, I'll ask for an opinion at my check-up on Friday.

Back