The Caring Corner :)

my heartbeat felt funny for a minute, and I had to wait for it to calm down before I could finish my post.

It sounds like the sheer terribleness of the jokes was getting to you. That's why I always wear PPE when I'm visiting that particular thread.

_41886906_chinaap220.jpg

Peony is back to her usual self I'm glad to say. We've got more rain forecast for later today, though it's only meant to be showers so she'll be fine.

So far today she's had a lie in, got to eat some delicious soup, has been watching some videos by one of her favourite YouTube channels, and soon she's going to get to go out into the sunshine for a wander. Sometimes I think she has a better life than me. :)

Reactions: rSl
Got to see my therapist for the first time in over a year two weeks ago. Today’s appointment, however, was just cancelled due to him being sick.

Now, he’s a large dude like me, only ten years older, so I assume whatever got him is going to get me. Anyone wanna take bets?

Forgot to mention this earlier, but I had a dream last night where I had to pick from a list the person I wanted to marry. Guess who wasn't on the list.

I’ve been feeling halfway to passing out when I yawn this morning. It’s probably due to being on a full dose of Rexulti for a while now. Fortunately, I used to experience the same thing on Wellbutrin, and I mostly know how to deal with it. Just gotta have a go-to thought to think while you’re light-headed.

I wonder if this means my high blood pressure is cured now. I and my doctor knew Rexulti could lower blood pressure, which is why she didn’t give me any hypertension medication yet.

I was coughing a bit earlier, so I took my temp, and it was 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit. After drinking some water and waiting an hour though, it’s back down to the gold standard 98.6 degrees. It was probably just a combo of hot weather and Rexulti, though that doesn’t explain the coughing.

Coughing is normally down to phlegm going down your windpipe. Excessive coughing can be caused by pollution or an infection causing you to produce more phlegm than is specifically required, although there's always the possibility that your body is just a bit crap about predicting it right and overproducing. It's better than underproducing at least, I suspect.

97.0 degrees after my evening nap. So not sick, but it does suck that Rexulti can give me baby fevers when we’re still technically in a pandemic.

About seven hours later, back up to 98.2 degrees. Kinda worrisome, as it’s supposed to be lowest in the morning. I wonder how sleeping more actually made it go back up.

Meh, what I really need to do is measure exactly 24 hours apart. Can’t do that until 5 PM though, thirteen hours away.

Heh, that fever earlier this week was pretty funny, now that I look back on it.

Came in here to post that I’m pretty much out of my caffeine stash, and am about to crash hard. Hopefully I won’t post anything mean here. Mostly today I’ve just been napping a lot. I already know it gets worse though, from experience.

I had a long, weird dream, but with one particularly weird part. I dreamt that I had some sort of perception disorder, that caused me to experience twice as much time as a normal person. It had made me really tired at middle age, and ready for death.

It occurs to me that if such a thing existed, we’d have no way to prove or detect it.

Woke up sweaty, my temperature was 96.9 degrees just now. Lower than it should be, but nothing to fear. Drank some hot coffee, but what I probably need is some good food, which my apartment is low on right now.

Well, either that or move to California. They have all the heat there.

Back