The Caring Corner :)

Woke up before midnight again. Made myself a cup of coffee, then had to pour it out, because I was too nauseous to drink it. Not sure what’s wrong, but I really don’t want to use my last COVID test. I have to go to the grocery store on Wednesday, so I’m trying to save one for after that.

Edit: Temperature is 97.7 degrees. Oxygen level is 97%. Pulse is 105, but it’s always 105.

Last edited:
When I made everything ready for breakfast this morning, putting cluttery (is this the therm?) on the table, I also put the Pyra Mug on the Table, whitout putting it first under the Coffee Maker and pushing the button ..
so I had no Coffee first ^^
This was quite strange …

I have a large bump on my heel, and my mind is going to weird places about it. I think I’ll have my GP look at it in October, if it’s still there by then. My next dermatologist appointment isn’t until May, but I’ll have an easier time getting in early if my GP backs me up.

Edit: You know, it may just be a corn, but it’s red in color. It actually looks more like a bug bite, but it’s thick and firm.

Last edited:
Shoot, I’ve seen two sites say that squamous cell carcinoma can present as a firm red bump. Fortunately, it’s not that deadly, but I still wonder if maybe I should try to see my GP early.

I’ve decided my bump is actually pink after taking a photo of it which I won’t share here. Now I’m thinking it’s either a dermatofibroma or dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans. It’s starting to hurt a bit too, maybe because I’ve been poking it too much.

I did share that photo on a medical subreddit. No upvotes. I think it’s because the spot doesn’t appear very dark in the photo. It’s almost red in real life, but barely pink in the photo. I gotta learn how to take photos.

I actually slept from 4:00 to 5:45, and now I’ve been awake all morning. It actually kinda sucks, as I’m trying to kill time until noon. Still two and a half hours to go.

Man, I found out my GP appointment isn’t until October 13th. This thing on my foot is driving me crazy. I’m not going to see my GP early just for this thing on my foot; I was only going to show it to them because I already had an appointment. I might try contacting my dermatologist’s office to see if they can see me about it this month.

I made a dermatologist appointment for one week from today, but there’s a problem. When staff tried to schedule a ride for me with the local Medicaid transportation service, they said my authorization to ride had been revoked. I could just get a family member to take me, but what I’m really worried about is if my Medicaid has been revoked, which would leave me with a huge copay for everything for at least three months.

Back