The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pagan convert to Christianity, castrato from Phrygia.

Fat chance that is my future.

Maybe another try:
Selene: The Greek word for the moon can stand for the celestial body or for the deity representative of that body.

Maybe...

One more try:
Triangular braces: 4pcs. 1 x 3 x 2 3/4" (cut each diagonally to make 8 triangles)

That sounds right!

Been glancing through and mine came flooding back (there's been a few ;)), list is of course non exhaustive and in no particular order.

Topanga Lawrence-Matthews (Boy Meets World)
Kelly Bundy (Married With Children)
Yukiko Amagi (Persona 4)
Kylie Griffin (Extreme Ghostbusters)
Cindy Campbell (Scary Movie 1 + 2 version)
Ethel Hallow (Weirdsister College version)
Dusk (Hex Girls, Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated version)
Lola (an OC by an artist called Akabur)

Just thought of another one.

Sarah Sanderson (Hocus Pocus)

Opened a can of worms here (for myself anyway) because I've ended up compiling a couple more lists in the interim.

Role models:

Mr Feeny (Boy Meets World)
Tim Taylor, Al Borland, Wilson (Home Improvement)
Phillip Banks (The Fresh Prince of Bel Air)

Relationships that have influenced my own:

Spike and Drusilla (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Herman and Lily Munster (The Munsters)
Gomez and Morticia Addams (The Addams Family)

Bit of a pattern emerging there I think. ;)

Edit: I got permission before posting this next bit. Idoha no longer has a crush on Sid Vicious, she has crushes on three YouTubers instead.

Aavak
CrazyRussianHacker/Taras Kul
paulsoaresjr

Oh, Wednesday Addams from the movies. Forgot her.

And Clarissa from Clarissa Explains It All. No clue why.

Your role models suck. I hated those characters. Sid Vicious is a much better role model.

Reactions: gpb
Oh, Wednesday Addams from the movies. Forgot her.

I was going to post her, also Violet Baudelaire from the Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events film but I didn't want to look like a paedo (bit late now of course ;)).

Your role models suck. I hated those characters. Sid Vicious is a much better role model.

Don't you go making fun of my substitute father figures. :p

Christina Ricci was older than me, so...

TIL that she's 38, so she's older than me as well. That should keep the paedophile hunters from my door for a while (we apparently have an epidemic of them in the UK at the moment).

FWIW, I have no real idea what this thread is about at the moment. But eh, what's new?

My original plan was to bring people together through the playing of forum games, then I ended up going off on a tangent as usually happens.

page45.png

(rough translation to English)
"For every DC-DC converter of this type, Ilim = 0.5*(1-2*g+(1/k))*(Ui*T/2*n*La) if and only if IN = INlim"
Sorry for poor formula in text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back