The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool-stalker-girl-bed.jpg

Have just finished off some more beta testing/bug reporting and having peered at the clock I see it's past 2am, I don't think that I'm going to be feeling well rested when I wake up later on. |-)

Taking yet another break because reasons. Will be back at some point if I get my way, Won't be back if Idoha gets her way.

Explanation available on request.

Situation update: Things took much less time to resolve than I thought. I'll be returning after a short break but Idoha won't and has forbidden me from mentioning her here in the future. She's never felt comfortable or welcome here and that me being here isn't good for my stress levels or mental health(her words). She's felt this way for a while now but things have come to a head recently.

See you whenever (me).

I'm going to get shit for this from everyone existing in the past, present and future (probably also including Idoha) till the end of time, but I thought I'd show why Idoha means so much to me.

IMG_20180424_171527.jpg

14.2.2016 never forget.

*lurking mode reactivated*

Thanks, it was a joint purchase. :)

I got woken up at 3am (approx) on the 14th of Feb 2016 by Idoha grumping at me about how we better be married now. I never wanted to get married (never seen the point of it), but when Idoha really wants to do something she doesn't stop until it's done, so I just feel lucky that I got to pick what day it happened.

I can continue talking about stuff like this (for a while anyway) because Idoha did give me shit for posting on here about her, in the form of a stabbing pain in my side and then flouncing off.

Everything is now fine with she who shall not be named, she's still not going to be making a reappearance though because she prefers https://tulpa.io/discuss/ to here.

Also looks like I've got more empathy than I thought, because...

...I couldn't help but shed a manly tear.

Tomorrow is the first of may, a hollyday in Germany,
And I wanted to test Rocksmith (the Original one, not the 2012) on my GPD Win whit my Acoustic Bass Guitar,
Unfortunately, whyle I wanted to tune it whit the Program, on of the Strings broke, and tomorrow aren’t any Musik Shops open..
This was the first time a Bass String broke since I bought this Bass Guitar in 2013, so maybe it was because they got too old, I hope it didn’t have something to do whit the Program because then it will happen a second time..
Some years ago a String on my E-Guitar also broke whyle Tuning whit Rocksmith, but this was also the first set of strings since I bought the guitar..

@Cerbera/Uncle Jack: Hey. Wanted to say that everything I said in the Bad Joke Corner was meant to be good-natured ribbing and that I value you. I hope what was meant as good-natured humor wasn't taken as being malicious or hostile.

No worries I thought that was the case, we cool. :)

I don't know who this Uncle Jack fella you're talking about is though. *Tries not to look shifty*

I was just watching this video bu Robert Sapolsky on depression. It is a very interesting talk, though a tad long.
While I am pretty sure that I am not on the major end of the scale, I recognise the symptoms all too well.

Been watching a few more ASMR videos today to see if anything exciting happened with any of them, in short no. I've also been wondering whether the effects can be induced in someone that doesn't naturally experience them, e.g. I don't experience any tingling but could I do so with practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back