The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Klumpen: Omg! That's absolutely disgusting. So so sad :(

I think it needs to be appealed, for definite. And if I was his mother I would be in that school telling the headmaster whatfor, and end up sitting in that class with my son every single day, if need be, but that's just me..

Last edited by a moderator:
I hadn't heard of that case.

So if I'm reading that right, those charged for kidnapping and raping a 16 year old girl, received only 1 year jail time?

Was there no follow up news to this, no vigilante justice served by local community men or anything?

Please can everyone also spare a thought for the children, and ofcourse all the people, who have either died or not been found in the Korean ferry disaster? Also positive thoughts and energies to their loved ones. So so sad :(

Thank you.

Posted by Derren Brown on FB, thought it was worth leaving here

We should all know this -

James Rhodes: This, on how to support someone who's depressed, is pretty perfect.
1378745_10152002441506983_1443357448_n.jpg

@Franko: Hehe, they're baby rats, but I call them "rattigans" as people can be a bit mean about "rats" :( . That's really awesome about the cages etc you made! I'm doing the same thing for mine lol.

And to anyone that thinks so: no these are not vermin - they're my beautiful baby girls :D . Oooo amd Chillachilla (my chinchilla) loooves them!

A former friend of mine has built two giant rat playgrounds/cages out of two old cupboards, with holes between the levels and many climbing possibilities, the doors were cut out and filled with a wire network, so that you still can use the original hinges and can open the whole thing up. There were always about 4-5 rats in each one, if some didn't get along well, they have been put into the other one. All of them were saved, not one bought.

I couldn't cope with the fact that they die so fast though.

She has a pug now instead... I liked the rats way more.

@Klumpen: That's really really cool! I don't have the space to do something like that, so I'll just get plastic tubes and such. Awww a pug! Is it a pedigree pug? I have a pug x shihtzu named Emily :)

I had a LOT of mice/rats and I was forced to sell them to people that I later realized were guys with snakes...that just wanted to feed THEIR "pets"/

Lera/Lora - fuck the establishment and enjoy your cuddly pets as long as you can.  I love the thought of just another second of FREEDOM.

@ Klumpen: Ah yepyep, very cute. The pedigree pugs have breathing difficulties though. And thank you :) .

@Franko: Oh nooo! Your poor rats/mice :( . I'm sorry you had to sell them. Maybe one day you can give a good home to a couple of rats/mice again. Btw, just call me "Lolla" as most people know me by that nick, hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back