The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Moxie: Aww no :( . What a horrid day. Have a cup of tea to go with comradekingu's biscuit. And next time, perhaps stay in bed :p *huggles*.

Yesterday I had a single magpie on the windowsill outside, looking in through my living room window. Never happened before. Think I should take it as a bad omen? Or that I could potentially be being stalked by a magpie? lol

Yesterday I had a single magpie on the windowsill outside, looking in through my living room window. Never happened before. Think I should take it as a bad omen? Or that I could potentially be being stalked by a magpie? lol
I hope you said hello to him. You should always say hello to a single magpie to dispel the bad luck, according to superstition.

@Levi: Uh..well..nope I'm afraid I didn't. Was so surprised to see him there, then he flew off lol. Looks like bad luck for me then

Tried to wake up the kids. The five-year-old did NOT want to get up.
well, it's worst when they wake us up at 5am I think...
That's a matter of opinion.

Our one usually wake up before us. At 5 he use to wake me up at 4h30 am to get a break first.

But when we need to wake up him to go to class we feel guilty as hell....

acd6bf8cc8ce170157270dca3647314fdfe90b379f4bc1558f8edff14b81a19c.jpg
This is absolutely adorable!

Tried to wake up the kids. The five-year-old did NOT want to get up.
well, it's worst when they wake us up at 5am I think...
That's a matter of opinion.

Our one usually wake up before us. At 5 he use to wake me up at 4h30 am to get a break first.

But when we need to wake up him to go to class we feel guilty as hell....
It's funny everyone complains about getting woken up early and all I can think is whats the big deal.  However I wake up at 4-5am every day and it seems like virtually noone except for me wakes up at that time by choice.  However if I am really lazy (or hungover) on a weekend I will get out of bed at 8am.  

Good to know when I have kids I will be pissing them off in the morning. However I do worry that my neighbours might get annoyed at me since I do weight training at 4am and well that isn't exactly the quietest sound around.  But they haven't said anything so it must be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back