The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, chocolates, a single red rose, some serenading and a heartfelt poem oughta do it :D .

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh-oh, and we can also share nice romantic and/or meaningful songs too.

Though, I'm thinking, noone is feeling the Valentines Day vibe :p

Err, even geeks can have a loved one.
I was trying to say that I doubted that geeks would be into the sappy  pink-hearts-and-bad-poetry kind of romance, not that they (or rather, 'we') are incapable of emotion.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/NnKOXX-lB7Q?feature=oembed
OMG, that is so cute.

Too bad I don't know a girl that plays video games and nearly none that want to marry at all (or have kids and so on).

No need to celebrate Valentine's Day here - our anniversary (21st! And not yet married!) is on the 13th February...

And as an aside, I'd like to point out that like Duct Tape and Violence, if Alcohol doesn't solve all your problems then you're not using enough of it.

D.

@Strigoi: True, but only good if you like chocolates. I don't eat chocolate, to be honest *shock, horror* hehe
simpsons-the-scream-4900914.jpg

I think I have my 5 year anniversary the day after Valentines day.

Won't my girlfriend be surprised when I do nothing for both.  Actually I don't think she would be. :p

@kasp: awww noo, do you not celebrate your anniversaries?

*gets out the spoon* now then, are you all absolutely suuuure we shouldn't post nice things around valentines day? dont let the spoon or the army of care bears blocking the exit to this thread, affect your decisions, lololol :D

I'm curently (since yesterday) enjoy being wed to an older women...

thanks, but there's no real need to congratulate me, it happens every year :D

My father had a heart attack yesterday and is in emergency department now, heart operation was quite spontanious last night...

I am the only one of his fife children that is reachable and knows now, the only other one that would have cared is dead since 2002...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back