Test-Run of the 1GHz Pandoras happens today (2012-07-05)

Just ordered a 128GB SanDisk :lol:

Retro Goodness soon!

^_^

I sure hope one of these works in the Pandora. They're hard to find in shops, but lots of ebay sellers have them relatively cheap, given the amount of GB you get. Pretty amazing really because I paid about the same price for a 1GB SD card about ten years ago!

Good Point Naynay.

:unsure:

I thought I saw it in the list but its not there.

Got excited I guess. :unsure:

Will see if it works and will let everyone know. ^_^

Got it from an online store as too many fakes on ebay etc.

that's not good then :( Are UPS a bit unreliable with their deliveries? (I don't have much call for using couriers, so I plead ignorance here!!)

could you phone whatever depot dispatched the truck and see have they any more info? (stupid question I know)

I'd have thought they would have turned up by now. Strange.

MustacheTwirl.jpg

Lets call the Pandora 2 the four leaf clover :p

Lets never pick an unfortunate name for the project ever again :D :D all this bad luck :(

Lets call the Pandora 2 the four leaf clover :p

Lets never pick an unfortunate name for the project ever again :D :D all this bad luck :(

Actually traditionally it's the normal three-leafed shamrock that's lucky (triple goddess, "third time's the charm", etc...)

Only in America is it the four-leaf that's considered lucky mainly because of rarity.

Also you forget that there was still one thing left in the box after Pandora let all the woes out: HOPE.

Any sign of the mystery truck today?? :blink:

I think our best bet is when ED returns this week, so he can track the package.

Or maybe it will show up today at Craig's place, who knows, lets hope for the best.

Craig, I take it you received a tracker from ED, what does it say?

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard on TV UPS England is on strike for an undetermined amount of time !!!

Also, as they want to be taken seriously, the decided to sacrifice a shipment by burning it. I clearly saw on the sticker "Open Pandora 1GHz" !!!

Of course, this is a joke.

Ha-ha-ha.

Last edited by a moderator:
We could all speculate on the cause of the delay...

They got delivered to a different business a block away.

A volcano in Iceland interrupted all air freight shipments.

Ummm- oh yeah, those have already happened...

How about this one - They were on a ferry over the English Channel when it started taking on water. The only way to stay afloat was to throw all of the cargo overboard. The 20 Pandoras will wash up in Canes just in time for the next festival and movie stars doing a photo shoot will find the boxes on the beach, open them up and start posing with them for photos... and then...

Seriously weird though. You'll have to let us know what it is this time so the people who are keeping score can add one more random twist of fate to the project timeline.

Back