Test-Run of the 1GHz Pandoras happens today (2012-07-05)

Well as long as these 1Ghz units are all good then we want as much publicity as we can get.

So reviews, pics, stats etc. will all be very welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well as long as these 1Ghz units are all good then we want as much publicity as we can get.

So reviews, pics, stats etc. will all be very welcome.

Yeah it dont hurt if people drop info about the pandora on internet places they visit, for the good of the project.

I think I'm outside the first 20, but if I do receive it before I head off on holidays (this Friday), I probably won't get to do much reporting on the forums, but I'm hoping to try out a lot of the more demanding Amiga games, and maybe try out Android a bit more. :)

im number 3 in the queue.Ill make some videos when i get my 1ghz pandy.Will check-out uae 2.0 see if i can get pc games up and running etc.

It would be great publicity if you announced you had finally shipped all batch one pre-orders.

If you are a UK buyer but ordered from this site, I'm assuming they'd still have to wait? I mean it's not a 20 box run for UK orders I take it? :)

I can't wait to see some pictures and reports from people using them i'm very excited :)

Should do as long as GC have been able to stabilise production, oh and UPS shows up on time of course... these would have shipped on Monday if they had this week.

^

UPS is always pure joy. Called them this morning, figured out the forms I needed for an export. Then actually got the Bureau of Industry & Security to issue me the license within less than a half hour. Filled out the forms online to print at the UPS Store. Got to the UPS store and wound up fighting an infinite loop in their system of forms. Was able to manage a work around on two of the three forms to at least get them to print. With this Declaration of Origin, I actually need to get it signed by the state or city government in order to export. Tomorrow morning, I'll be back on the phone with UPS for round two.

Joy

Should do as long as GC have been able to stabilise production, oh and UPS shows up on time of course... these would have shipped on Monday if they had this week.

Good GOD!!!

I need SD cards STAT :blink:

Whats the largest, fastest SD card the unit will support?

^_^

Thanks Heaps Linux-SWAT.

Checking it out now.

:D

Can't Wait to finally have one in my Hands soon!

:wub:

Just ordered a 128GB SanDisk :lol:

Retro Goodness soon!

Epic Effort by the Pandora Team!!!

^_^

I plan on doing an unboxing video once I get mine, I have a pretty nice camera so I can easily spit out some 4000x3000 HQ images as well. ( Nikon D5100 )

Will post once I have something to share. =)

Just ordered a 128GB SanDisk :lol:

Retro Goodness soon!

^_^

I sure hope one of these works in the Pandora. They're hard to find in shops, but lots of ebay sellers have them relatively cheap, given the amount of GB you get. Pretty amazing really because I paid about the same price for a 1GB SD card about ten years ago!

Back