Taking Pre-Orders For Gph Caanoo

Well, the 16th has come and gone -- at least in Korea. Any news from our friends at GPH? (I've also noticed that FunGP's countdown has gone down to 0, yet the site still hasn't opened...).

quote said:
^ Tony said today that units would ship to developers on the 18th.

Developers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok that was weird. I meant retailers. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused :p .
Thanks.

Eh?
Edit: Ah yes, I got you all excited. That would indeed be awesome. I guess we'll have to stick to rigging Facebook games.

Does anyone know if GPH shipped out the caanoo on the 18th? I pre-ordered my unit and am a little excited...

Latest update from GPH

Subject:
RE: GPH_PO
"Tony Han" (Add as Preferred Sender)
Date: Wed, Aug 18, 2010 5:48 pm
To: <sales@dingoo-digital-usa.com>

Hi Justin,

Yesterday we had the grand Launch for the Caanoo in Korea.

So all of my team where outside or shipping orders to distros/resellers.

Thank you and Best Regards

Tony Han

So that would mean they started shipping and premiering the Caanoo in Korea on the 17th in Korea

Hmm, on Facebook they said they were going to ship out some today (Friday) and the rest next week. @_@

I don't know if that means they already shipped some previously, or just started today.

Update: They just said that they're shipping the ones to the UK on Monday.

DingooDigitalUSA said:
When I get them I will test each unit and pack them for shipment to all that have ordered one ;)

Why on earth are you going to do that? They don't need testing, the system is solid.

Nova said:
DingooDigitalUSA said:
When I get them I will test each unit and pack them for shipment to all that have ordered one ;)

Why on earth are you going to do that? They don't need testing, the system is solid.

Yeahhhhhhhh, I don't like the idea of someone messing with my Caanoo before I do (especially since I'm paying for a brand new one). >_>

morrissey2k7 said:
Nova said:
DingooDigitalUSA said:

I don't know if Nova's being sarcastic at not, but I don't like the idea of someone messing with my Caanoo before I do (especially since I'm paying for a brand new one. >_>)

Hell no, I completely agree buddy. If I pay for a console, I want to be the first person to open it.

Fair enough ;). There is absolutely no need to open and test every Caanoo. There are no known hardware or software issues.

Back