Taking Pre-Orders For Second Batch Of Caanoo Plus Other News

im pretty sure there is some sort of business insurance for this. Also, i would get in contact with the bank, because they cant just do whatever they want.

Yep there is insurance but that pumps the transaction fee to 11.5% per transaction and on some items I sell I'm only making 20 to 30% profit margin in the first place

DingooDigitalUSA said:
Yep there is insurance but that pumps the transaction fee to 11.5% per transaction and on some items I sell I'm only making 20 to 30% profit margin in the first place

First of all, 11.5% for insurance is a damn bargain.

Think of it this way: You say you lost $1500.00 in fraudulent transactions. Would you rather pay $172.50 (11.5% of $1500.00) to ensure you dont get stuck with the bill in the first place? Because you did anyway, and thats not good business. Insurance is a short term loss but a long term gain (because you dont end up footing the bill for fraud like this). We both know there is no possible way to determine what is going to be a fraudulent transaction or a legit one, trying to guess by the country that the transaction is based in is pretty dangerous as there are fraudulent transactions committed in all countries on this earth. You can keep rolling the dice with running your business without insurance but like i said, you are just rolling the dice. I studied Business and entrepreneurship in school and I just have to say, you are taking some big risks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree but I didn't get into this too make big profits nor did most I wanted to fill a void in the community there weren't any resellers or support the the Dingoo in America and only one for the Caanoo at the time I started. As I also stated when you aren't really making a profit in the first place like 20 to 30%. The 11.5% transaction fee is a huge bite. I'm looking into another insurance company to get insurance for charge backs and looks like it will be cheaper in the long run. But you are correct lesson learned too late ;)

Jengo said:
I studied Business and entrepreneurship in school and I just have to say, you are taking some big risks.

Doesn't big risks entails big gains? Probably not, look at our economy, USA. :blink:

It does if you have resources and are a larger company that can buy mass quantities at low prices me i'm small fries

OK All the Caanoo pre-orders have shipped I currently have the following in stock:

1 Black GPH Caanoo

4 White GPH Caanoo

4 Smoke Grey Silicon Covers

5 TV Out Cables

4 Wiz WiFi Gender Adapters

4 Caanoo Screen Protectors

2 White Caanoo WiFi Dongles

1 Black Caanoo WiFi Dongles

Once these sell out we will start taking pre-orders again for the Third Batch which are slated for 3rd or 4th week of November....

welcome! be sure to encourage your favorite dev,
and stay for the beer parties :lol:

Just received my Caanoo from DDUSA, I would prefer it be shipped in a shipping box instead of a bubble mailer to prevent damage to the Caanoo box but I understand you need to save money. The damage to the box was minor anyway. I guess I'm spoiled by Amazon and NewEgg.

Any idea how to redeem these FunGP cards? I went to www.fungp.com and the codes didn't work. www.fungp.co.kr cannot be opened.

1. Click on My Page

2. Click on My Coupons

3. Click register coupon and enter the number

4. Goto list of games and click purchase on your specific game and then select to use coupon for payment

Might have to relook at the bubble envelope your the first person to comment badly about that...

Thanks that works but the games are not downloading, it stays at 0%. I tried using Firefox and IE 8.0. FunGP website takes a while to connect sometimes too.

Yep sometimes it would look like it locked up or stalled it really isn't it can take immediate up to 15 minutes before sometimes downloads actually start. I was using IE 7 mind you as Firefox didn' work.

Tux.King said:
Got mine yesterday, and I love it! :lol:

Love the big screen. Hate the analog control. Haven't gotten the wifi stick to work, I have WPA1 (WPA-Personal).

rsuryase said:
Hate the analog control. Haven't gotten the wifi stick to work, I have WPA1 (WPA-Personal).
I like the analog control myself, everything I've played plays nicely :p

Don't have a Wi-Fi dongle, but I'm planning to get one eventually.

Upgraded firmware to 1.0.6 using 2 GB SD card because 16 GB didn't work. Wifi now is working but I have to find apps now that uses internet.

Edit: Wifi dongle is useless at the moment. Web browser app is crappy. Don't know if emulators will implement network gameplay since community is so small.

It's a new device so the apps aren't as mature or optimized like the wiz which is two years or more old. But with time you will see more and more apps take advantage of all the wonderful things the Caanoo has to offer.

DingooDigitalUSA said:
1. Click on My Page

2. Click on My Coupons

3. Click register coupon and enter the number

4. Goto list of games and click purchase on your specific game and then select to use coupon for payment

Might have to relook at the bubble envelope your the first person to comment badly about that...
I had no problem downloading the games but not one of the one's I paid for will launch, just dumps me back to the main menu. Others have had this problem as well but I don't know how to fix this. Contactd them so just waiting for a reply.

Back