Taking Pre-Orders For Gph Caanoo

Actually I'm listed at fungp.com as an authorized dealer now ;) http://www.fungp.com/product/engProductBuyInfo.asp

I will always strive to stay cheaper and provide the best customer service and tech support as I can.... I have already done loads for the Dingoo-Digital Community and will do the same for GPH ;)

Now carrying all models and accessories for the GamePark Holdings Caanoo

GPH Caanoo

GPH Caanoo + Game Pack

GPH Caanoo + WiFi + GamePack

GPH Caanoo WiFi Dongle

GPH Caanoo TV-Out Cable

GPH Caanoo Silicon Protective Glove

GPH Caanoo Screen Protector

Also carrying a mini usb wifi dongle not made by GPH for those that don't like the size of the GPH Dongle...

If anything else comes out soon I will also be carrying those items also such as carrying case etc.....

The reviews for your company look good. I was going to give my business to play-asia but I prefer to order from the USA. I just pre-ordered from you. Thanks!

DingooDigitalUSA said:
Well sorry for the issue I think I resolved the issue now hopefully I have also changed the link above to fix the issue.... So shipping costs etc should show now....

No its still not working. Anyone else having trouble ordering from outside US?

Last edited by a moderator:
The pre-orders will ship from Korea on August 6th or 7th to me I figure I will get them between 11 and 14th and then ship them out....

I just did an order to this address:

The Grace Sydney

Corner of York & King Streets,
77 York Street,
Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.

P.O.Box Q1646,
Sydney NSW 1230, Australia.

It's a hotel in Sydney Australia and other from britian haven't had an issue

DingooDigitalUSA said:
I just did an order to this address:

[REMOVED]

It's a hotel in Sydney Australia and other from britian haven't had an issue

I really don't think it's a good idea to give away your customers' addresses.

It's not a customer but a random address from the web it's a 3 star hotel in Sydney Australia. I figured out the issue QuarterStaff I had inadverently not uncheck collect taxes and no over seas addresses are in my tax tables. hehehehehehehehehehe oh well so is life looks like I got it fixed let me know if you can make an order now... Also let me know if they shipping is too high we can work out different arrangements to get you added to the pre-order list via paypal.

Ah very sorry, I misread your post. My sincerest apologies, I didn't want to cast any aspersions on your reputation.

Welp I have 4 orders so far I'm short 21 orders to complete the 50 needed to make this order so if your wanting to get a GPH Caanoo pre-order yours today. I have added every accessory accept a carrying case as one is currently not available. I have also revamped the shipping options with customized shipping this should lower shipping costs.

I have made the prices related to purchase price/weight and based it on the USPS charts. You have two options now First Class International and International Priority for overseas orders. If anyone is still having troubles with the website when trying to make a order please let me know whether it's no shipping options showing or if you thinking shipping is still too high at sales@Dingoo-Digital-USA.com

I just got asked several questions so here they are 1. What games are in the game pack? 2. What Use does the Wifi Provide 3. What emulators come with Caanoo.

Answers to the questions you can find below.... Come on guys I still need 20 pre-orders to meet the quota of 50 units that GPH wants me to meet so make your pre-order today as for what is release date so far as of today I know they will ship to me between 6 and 9th of August 2010 and from that point I will ship to you so I would say 13th to 16th of August 2010...

1. The Game Pack is 5 new Games

Propis

Redemption

Deicide 3

PGM 2010

The fifth Game is a surprise....

2. As for wifi it will allow you to play network games and download games from fungp.com and I'm sure someone will probably make a Internet Browser and Messenger for it soon after release ;)

3. The Emulators will all be ported fairly quickly and any base designed emulators the wiz came with will be on the Caanoo also a new PCSX or Sony Play Station emulator is on the works and almost done so it should be done by release of the Caanoo.

Interesting... it looks like the Game Pack is completely different to what they sent me. Very odd...

I heard that Rhythmos and Asura Cross etc. were the finished games and PGM was going to be released in a month or so...

quote said:
I heard that Rhythmos and Asura Cross etc. were the finished games and PGM was going to be released in a month or so...

That could be the case Quote but the brochure I got along with the fungp site both show those 5 games when you look up game pack etc...

DingooDigitalUSA said:
Welp I have 4 orders so far I'm short 21 orders to complete the 50 needed to make this order so if your wanting to get a GPH Caanoo pre-order yours today. I have added every accessory accept a carrying case as one is currently not available. I have also revamped the shipping options with customized shipping this should lower shipping costs.

I have made the prices related to purchase price/weight and based it on the USPS charts. You have two options now First Class International and International Priority for overseas orders. If anyone is still having troubles with the website when trying to make a order please let me know whether it's no shipping options showing or if you thinking shipping is still too high at sales@Dingoo-Digital-USA.com

Did you make your quota? If not what happens to those of us who pre-ordered?

Still have a couple days no matter what they will supply who ever pre-ordered I just won't be able to order again till I can meet MOQ of 50

Back